L Brooks

I’ll start the inevitable thread by saying….what’s he going to display today??

MOTM display hopefully

A short kicking game 🙏

@:

A short kicking game 🙏

Any kicking game!

@:

A dodgy hamstring

If he has more hamstring problems today his career is finished. Much like Josh Reynolds lol

Does that mean our halves next year will be cotton wool kids, or bubble boys?

@:

Does that mean our halves next year will be cotton wool kids, or bubble boys?

Add to that Benji hasn’t the best jammies either……Mr gamble is going to be worth it I reckon

He had a lot of touches but he makes bad decisions. His passes have no zing, he never puts anyone through a hole. His kicking game is utter crap.
We will never feature deep in Sept if he is at 7.
Huge shame that we are committed to him and a huge shame for this generation of supporters.

@:

He had a lot of touches but he makes bad decisions. His passes have no zing, he never puts anyone through a hole. His kicking game is utter crap.
Huge shame that we are committed to him and a huge shame for this generation of supporters.

I take it you dont rate him :roll

@:

That is over the top. He did plenty of good stuff out there today.

I thought he went ok tonight

He was average tonight, still goes missing late in the sets

He was ordinary…finishes 2017 still close to the worst half in the comp.
Ivan has A LOT of work to do with him over the coming few months.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.