Lovett Gone

• Good riddance. I used to be one of his few supporters because he did have a go, but im not a fan of druggies. Thats a personal decision. Seeya champ.

• Banned

Based on this SMH article he deserved another chance and presumably he has been responsible since. Good luck he got off the crim record plus and hopefully stays clean so won’t end up a lost case.
    –----------

Ms Wahlquist said she took into account Lovett’s youth, his clean criminal history, his remorse, and his early guilty plea.

She did not record a conviction, and handed down a six-month good behaviour bond.

• @:

My number one memory of Lovett was at a fan day, where he brushed my son to flirt with a couple of young lady fans. Can’t blame him though…

I’d do the same haha

Goodluck Sarge

• Well hasn’t the majority of the Forum changed it tune.

Half the place never had a good word to say about this guy. His contract does not get renewed and neck minute….

Thanks Kyle… always put in Kyle… tried hard, just wasn’t talented enough… nice fella that young Kyle… etc. etc.

Anyway, I for one am glad he is not with us next year. See ya Kyle!

• @:

Well hasn’t the majority of the Forum changed it tune.

Half the place never had a good word to say about this guy. His contract does not get renewed and neck minute….

Thanks Kyle… always put in Kyle… tried hard, just wasn’t talented enough… nice fella that young Kyle… etc. etc.

Yeh… It’s almost - funny, like the ‘hate’ that’s goin on.

• @:

Forever remembered for the day when JT used him as a stop gap centre despite keeping Lawrence (who played centre for Australia) in the 2nd row - hilarity ensued.

Yup the Penrith game at leichhardt….after two tries down his side where they ran right past him they swapped him and lawrence, then two tackles later lawrence got concussed and carted off…

• Banned

@:

I just dont see the point in laying the slipper into him one last time. He did his job until we found better and is now moving on. Good luck to him.

• @:

More likely the Gulargambone Jets - if they are feeling benevolent - then again they might want to win their comp.

Hey don’t bring down a good country NSW town team by adding a dud like Lovett !!! Go the Gilgandra Panthers !!!

• @:

Did we just become best friends? I agree. Piss off Kyle! Go do some drugs Kyle! Shit player. Shitter bloke

• Widely considered by the players as one of the best blokes in the NRL, he gave his all. Wish him all the best.

• It doesn’t show much class to kick a bloke up he arse on the way out. I had no time for him as a player, but the fact that he played so many games over the last few years was a manifestation of other symptoms like poor recruitment, development and salary cap planning by the club.

Thankfully we are moving in the right direction for the first time in half a decade.

• He took the rap for the big night out.

• @:

Wouldn’t know what he was off the pitch, but on it he did have a go. He just wasn’t good enough. I’m glad we didn’t resign him either, but despite not having the ability of others, at least he left it all on the pitch instead of dogging it like one particular former team mate of his.

• @:

@:

Wouldn’t know what he was off the pitch, but on it he did have a go. He just wasn’t good enough. I’m glad we didn’t resign him either, but despite not having the ability of others, at least he left it all on the pitch instead of dogging it like one particular former team mate of his.

I don’t think anyone ever knocked him for is effort, it was his output in the end which was his issue. Can’t fault a guy who’s giving it his all. He just doesn’t have the talent to compete in the NRL. Fault those who gave him the contract or picked him if others were also eligible for selection.

• @:

@:

@:

I don’t think anyone ever knocked him for is effort, it was his output in the end which was his issue. Can’t fault a guy who’s giving it his all. He just doesn’t have the talent to compete in the NRL. Fault those who gave him the contract or picked him if others were also eligible for selection.

Yep…. eg: lovett picked over Nathan brown

Recent Topics