Raspberry award

Fitzhenry, Blake Lazarus, Tim Sheens…come and get it, boys…

Gibbs, never been a fan & doubt I ever will be.

Sheens.

That is all

How could anyone possibly go past Tim Sheens.

i dont think ive ever seen a game where a coach basically gave his side no hope.

@Tiger_heart:

yep lets ignore the fact benji did something stupid with that pass to tuqiri or moors and his go forward 😆
Lawrence and his to worried about blocking a player than catching the bomb? Gibbs and Fulton 2 drop balls each ???

I was leaving room for other nomenees…:slight_smile:))

the NRL, for having wests-tigers play cowboys early in season, where Tim Moltzen got injured. 😈
seriously though, poor ball control. did not help the team tonight.
also why do they persist with pushing the friggin pass when its not on. :brick:

@smeghead:

Sheens.

That is all

Yeah, same for me mate… Long have I cringed at the blaming and whinging of Sheens as the sole reason we implode… but he is the real and ONLY reason we lost today. Granted we dropped ball, but when the Panthers were out of puff… he leaves our bench sitting there cold instead of getting on some fresh forwards and putting them to the sword… Lazarus as a fullback was terrible… Ryan on the wing… TERRIBLE (now i remember why i didn’t like him lol)… but Fitzy in the 17 is beyond a joke now.

I am the same Kaiser. I recognise when lack of application has killed us but Sheens is the only reason we lost today. He can’t blame fatigue from a shorter turnaround. The only fatigue was created by his and his spastic muppet Pamfa gnome mate and their interchange useage and selection

Sheens for sure fitzy at half what a friggin joke

@Tiger_heart:

so what in the stuff did laz do wrong, on our way home i said at least they cant blame lazarus 2nite but there u fools go again ,no mention of the dropped balls n pentalies given away noooooooooooooooooo its lazarus fault again

Sheens, Lazarus and Fitzhenry in that order. If the last two are in next weeks team it will be 3 straight losses.

There is always a scape goat it seems when there is only one man to blame.

Sheens owns the Raspberry farm…. and has done so for a long time.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme