Who is the 2018 signing you are looking forward to watch.

Mine would be Reynolds ( non-injured) and Founa as he has been a beast in the Super league. :righton: Who are the new recruits that you guys are looking forward to watch play for the Tigers next year?

Benji - just hope he goes well. Could be the feel good story of the year- if plays well and the team start with a few wins and build confidence. Here’s hoping.

Fanua, Matulino, Packer, Marshall :sign:

Matulino. At his best, he’s one of the very best props in the competition - hopefully we can see him in that sort of form.

@:

Matulino. At his best, he’s one of the very best props in the competition - hopefully we can see him in that sort of form.

Agreed, while it will also be good to see what Benji brings to the team.

them all as long as they play as a team. go the TIGERS.

The Wests Tigers

As sated above and as stated by IC, “The star of the team is the team”

Matulino, Reynolds and Packer. They are all walk up starts but the rest of our signings will have to earn their spots in firsts.

I’m looking forward to all of them. In the absence of a true X-factor in favour of a better balanced roster, they’re all going to have to dip in and have a red hot go.

2018 signing…James Tedesco…at the Rorters…

@:

2018 signing…James Tedesco…at the Rorters…

now i know for sure,
this is Happy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.