NFL 2017/18 Banter

The new season is now underway!

Who’s your team???

Im a Steelers man!

Denver Broncos

home of the no fly zone

How could anybody who supports weststigers be anything but a bengals supporter unless you came from the magpie side of the JV.Was a great game today but i wont tell the result because i am sure some will be recording the game

@:

How could anybody who supports weststigers be anything but a bengals supporter unless you came from the magpie side of the JV.

I can 😃

@:

How could anybody who supports weststigers be anything but a bengals supporter unless you came from the magpie side of the JV.Was a great game today but i wont tell the result because i am sure some will be recording the game

Im a Steelers fan because they have the same colors as the Tigers, Black, White and Gold.

@:

Yeah Bengals fans here too.

Giants. Went to one of their home games in 2011. Ticket price was like a season ticket here.

Christ Dalton has regressed in the last 18 months. Eifert, Jones, Green… Some talent among that offensive group and he looks pressured on every play.

Apparently AJ Green gave his team mates a rocket after the game. Sounds like funtimes at the Bengals lol.

I have two teams:

Giants: The first (and only) NFL game I’ve been to was a giants home game against the browns in 2012. I didn’t even realize till after I booked the tickets that the giants were the defending super bowl champions!

Panthers: I did a semester of study abroad in North Carolina in 2012 and have gone for them ever since. It’s also where I met my girlfriend who is a North Carolina native and panthers fan herself.

Atlanta Falcons. I love an underachiever.

Does anyone play fantasy football?

Hard core Green Bay fan. Even before I moved to the States

Wife is a Patriots fan.

And for all you Bengal fans……you are sadly in for a verrrrrrrrrrry long season

@:

Hard core Green Bay fan. Even before I moved to the States

Wife is a Patriots fan.

And for all you Bengal fans……you are sadly in for a verrrrrrrrrrry long season

Nothing new to us WT fans :slight_smile:

We are suckers for punishment

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.