NFL 2017/18 Banter

• The new season is now underway!

Who’s your team???

Im a Steelers man!

• Denver Broncos

home of the no fly zone

• How could anybody who supports weststigers be anything but a bengals supporter unless you came from the magpie side of the JV.Was a great game today but i wont tell the result because i am sure some will be recording the game

• @:

How could anybody who supports weststigers be anything but a bengals supporter unless you came from the magpie side of the JV.

I can 😃

• @:

How could anybody who supports weststigers be anything but a bengals supporter unless you came from the magpie side of the JV.Was a great game today but i wont tell the result because i am sure some will be recording the game

Im a Steelers fan because they have the same colors as the Tigers, Black, White and Gold.

• @:

How could anybody who supports weststigers be anything but a bengals supporter unless you came from the magpie side of the JV.Was a great game today but i wont tell the result because i am sure some will be recording the game

Yeah Bengals fans here too.

• Giants. Went to one of their home games in 2011. Ticket price was like a season ticket here.

• Christ Dalton has regressed in the last 18 months. Eifert, Jones, Green… Some talent among that offensive group and he looks pressured on every play.

• Apparently AJ Green gave his team mates a rocket after the game. Sounds like funtimes at the Bengals lol.

• I have two teams:

Giants: The first (and only) NFL game I’ve been to was a giants home game against the browns in 2012. I didn’t even realize till after I booked the tickets that the giants were the defending super bowl champions!

Panthers: I did a semester of study abroad in North Carolina in 2012 and have gone for them ever since. It’s also where I met my girlfriend who is a North Carolina native and panthers fan herself.

• Atlanta Falcons. I love an underachiever.

• Does anyone play fantasy football?

• Hard core Green Bay fan. Even before I moved to the States

Wife is a Patriots fan.

And for all you Bengal fans……you are sadly in for a verrrrrrrrrrry long season

• Go the Bengals !!!

• @:

Hard core Green Bay fan. Even before I moved to the States

Wife is a Patriots fan.

And for all you Bengal fans……you are sadly in for a verrrrrrrrrrry long season

Nothing new to us WT fans :slight_smile:

We are suckers for punishment

Recent Topics