Off season 2017-2018

• Not bad, I prefer the Nate Myles version.

• I hope everyone in America is ok

• Banned

bloody streuth, 300k winds expected, never heard of that before, and the deliberately-ignorant Libs are denying climate change.

• Banned

just heard Lady Gaga for the first, shocking and irritating voice - don’t know what they see in her.

• Hopefully the North Koreans don’t bomb Concord before Ivan has got us playing finals football.

• Banned

@:

Hopefully the North Koreans don’t bomb Concord before Ivan has got us playing finals football.

Maybe it has nothing to do with Japan but sometimes I wonder if they want revenge against Japan for their long and brutal occupation of Korea.

• @:

@:

Hopefully the North Koreans don’t bomb Concord before Ivan has got us playing finals football.

Maybe it has nothing to do with Japan but sometimes I wonder if they want revenge against Japan for their long and brutal occupation of Korea.

I don’t think it’s just Japan they hate. I think they hate 95% of the world.
    They are similar to Manly.

Maybe I’m being a little harsh on Manly there.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

I don’t think it’s just Japan they hate. I think they hate 95% of the world.
    They are similar to Manly.

Maybe I’m being a little harsh on Manly there.

I don’t think the ordinary people there hate they don’t have a say, it is a dictatorship. Many want to escape which is why China will not bring the regime down - she does not want millions of refugees across the border as already cops a lot.

Decades ago Manly had a lot of working class folk - don’t know if still true or not. I just remembered I saved a plumpish girl in the surf there - was a hard slog.

• The Off Season
    A time of the year we all hate , No Footy
    But I think this year and into early next year we will get a fair bit from the club , it will be exciting times ahead for Ivan and the new look team , our club will be or should plaster the Web site with info and photos of all the new players , interviews , updates , we will have plenty to read I think and it will be all positive , if Ivan gets our guys excited about his plans and they all get on board with it we can give this comp,a shake next season , I’m not saying we win the comp but we will be very competative , Ivan has made very smart purchases of playing stock , competition for spots will be hot , we will be fitter , Stronger than our start this year , we looked burnt out or just unfit .
    We have heard all the crap before about this year we will improve and so on , But this coming season will be different , Ivan Is Different to all the other coaches of late , I’m expecting a very new look team with a completely different Attitude , I think he will Harden us up and be a defensive hard hitting team with a Attack that comes from grinding the opposition into the ground then running over the top of them .
    Top 8 with out doubt for me

• Banned

What I am not sure about is that a lot of the newies are shorties or lean build??? Look at poor Jacob.

• Banned

In today’s SMH James Graham offered to refuse a salary increase so that Reynolds could be retained for the team.

• Hope that Geo bloke is right about the pre season.

• @:

What I am not sure about is that a lot of the newies are shorties or lean build??? Look at poor Jacob.

You won’t have to worry about poor Jacob.

Keep worrying about your mate. Lol

• Banned

This little girl’s feel good story is inspiring.

Recent Topics