I'm almost afraid to ask

but does anyone see Sheens changing anything in the halves for next week? On 2GB, Blocker and his mate seemed to think that Benji needs a good halfback alongside so play his best…Unfortunately, for mine, when it is time to lead, Benji goes missing in action.

How come everyone else in the world can see we need a halfback except the coach with 500+ games?

You are preaching to the converted, my son…(or daughter)

We need structure. Letting Farah and Marshall free reign to switch hit multiple positions is not structure. Having the worst utilised bench in the NRL does not provide structure.

@Tiger_heart:

And Sheens said “Lo, I will create for you all a halfback like no other the world has ever seen. Thus Fitzhenry was born. And Sheens looked upon his creation and was greatly pleased.”

Benji with Prince = great.
Benji with Morris = garbage.
Benji with Moltzen = great.
Benji with Fitzy = garbage.

Benji is a great second reciever, but the moment he loses a legit half back his game falls apart. We NEED to find a 7 ASAP.

Sheens said on 2GB that “LUi may be back, and Arana played well in reserves today”

He also said " They had a full compliment all fully fit…we didnt"

No excuses??

:deadhorse:

@Tigerstripes:

@Tiger_heart:

And Sheens said “Lo, I will create for you all a halfback like no other the world has ever seen. Thus Fitzhenry was born. And Sheens looked upon his creation and was greatly pleased.”

😆 😆 😆

gold

@innsaneink:

Sheens said on 2GB that “LUi may be back, and Arana played well in reserves today”

He also said " They had a full compliment all fully fit…we didnt"

No excuses??

:deadhorse:

He loves an excuse. I wonder when he’s looking for these excuses if he’s ever looked in the mirror.

Which game did Arana play well in??

Did he switch out to the Magpies?

Because he certainly didn’t set foot onto Leichhardt today

Sheens erred by playing Flanagan for only 20 minutes, he is super fit and tackles everything that moves.

@The Eclipse:

Sheens erred by playing Flanagan for only 20 minutes, he is super fit and tackles everything that moves.

he had a bad miss on Lewis when he broke through to put Penrith 8 clear. Brandy blamed Fafita but im sure it was Flanagan. It was a bad miss and if Payten comes back next week, it may cost him his spot.

@The Eclipse:

Reminds me of how he crippled Danny Galea’s stay at the Tigers…

@king sirro:

he had a bad miss on Lewis when he broke through to put Penrith 8 clear. Brandy blamed Fafita but im sure it was Flanagan. It was a bad miss and if Payten comes back next week, it may cost him his spot.

It was Flanagan Sirro…

It’s hard though coming into a game at that time though, especially given the intensity.

I was shocked to see it was Flanagan.

Than again he went high to wrap the ball and I think was hoping someone would at least try and take the guys legs

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme