2018 Memberships

• Prices have been released for 2018 Membership.
    http://weststigersmembership.com.au/2017-packages/

Also, I got an email saying that I opted in for the rolling membership renewal program (which I’m sure I didn’t). And If I wish to opt out of the program I have to email them whereas you used to be able to just log into the website and tick a box saying you didn’t want it.
    So might be worth having a look if you’re still unsure on membership for next season.

• Oh yes the fun and games that is the membership log in page…I wonder if they’ll ever get this right?

• ForumSupporter

Last year you opted in automatically…didn’t have the option to opt out…So thanks for the heads up Sabre…I’m sure many weren’t aware of this…

Will be renewing mine again…with the mighty hope of ‘Next Year’…

• So the new bus is an automatic.

• Jesus that is goid value. With 4 reciprocal games i am getting 11 games at ANZ and Leichardt for 124 bucks which is 11 a game. Cant complain about those prices

• The $700 pack has no value.

Regardless though, i’ll be a member. Just need to decide which one though.

• I’ll be on the bus again.

• With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn’t untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn’t want to rollover and they took me straight off.

I will sign up again just not sure if I’ll do full season or Inner west. Will depend when the games at Campbelltown are.

I wonder if they will have a deal for adding the games they take away from Sydney.

• @:

With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn’t untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn’t want to rollover and they took me straight off.

I will sign up again just not sure if I’ll do full season or Inner west. Will depend when the games at Campbelltown are.

I wonder if they will have a deal for adding the games they take away from Sydney.

How ordinary is that?
    How many would forget about it intending to untick later…a BS go imo

• Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs

• @:

@:

With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn’t untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn’t want to rollover and they took me straight off.

How ordinary is that?

That was my thought exactly and why it stuck in my mind. I kept an eye out all year for the opportunity, a joke they do it at the end of the season. Should just be an opt in when you sign up.

• @:

Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs

Really?

That needs to be changed.

Don’t want anything from him sent to the kids

• @:

@:

Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs

Really?

Unless, of course……he’s not going anywhere.

The plot thickens…

• @:

@:

@:

Really?

Unless, of course……he’s not going anywhere.

The plot thickens…

If he stays I’m ok with it.

I don’t think he will be here though

• @:

@:

How ordinary is that?

I noticed it to and didn’t like so I contacted Fair Trading at the time who rang me and said the club weren’t doing anything wrong.

I will renew regardless but I don’t like the way it’s done.

Recent Topics