Dally M Awards

@:

You can keep Woodsy’s missus and Merrin’s overrated ex. Cam Munster is the guy to envy.

Partial to surfie chicks and have no idea on Munster’s other, but going by Twitter am really worried that Nofo’s partner may have had an adams apple. 😀

@:

@:

Sharon won prop of the year

Well deserved. Played well.

He must know someone important…. So over rated. His defence is garbage.

Some of the positional awards are hard to fathom…Woods over Vaughn…Rapana over Vunivalu…Gallen over Taumalolo are baffling for mine…

Then again they are voted on by ex boys Club players so I guess more a popularity contest in the end…

Cammy deserved the Dally M…

The Dally M awards continue to make a joke of themselves imo.

e.g. “But it seems someone has forgotten to tell the Cowboys wrecking ball, Jason Taumalolo. The barnstorming Kiwi international needs just 54m in Sunday’s NRL grand final against Melbourne to become the first forward in the competition’s history to crack 5000m for a season.” (Source: news.com.au).

Disregard that though and give the lock of the year to Paul Gallen.

If they want these awards to be taken seriously - they need to get it right.

@:

That was the worst DMs preso ever. Too much Duh material and not enough game evidence. It made the Browlow look like a Bond Movie.

I didn’t watch it this year but they’ve always been crap and looked inferior compared to the Brownlow Medal.

@:

Some of the positional awards are hard to fathom…Woods over Vaughn…Rapana over Vunivalu…Gallen over Taumalolo are baffling for mine…

Then again they are voted on by ex boys Club players so I guess more a popularity contest in the end…

They’re terrible. The voting is just baffling. Gallen was average all year while Taumalolo is a massive reason why NQ are playing on Sunday.

The prettier a girl is the more issues she has.

No idea how Gallen topped Taumalolo. Easily the most contentious decision.

@:

Agree.
Radradra should have got the winger award over Rapana, Rapana was pretty average this year IMO.
Moses should of won Women’s POTY after his blousy hissy fit and pout at our club.

@:

@:

You can keep Woodsy’s missus and Merrin’s overrated ex. Cam Munster is the guy to envy.

Partial to surfie chicks and have no idea on Munster’s other, but going by Twitter am really worried that Nofo’s partner may have had an adams apple. 😀

Haven’t seen the pic.
Maybe Nofo snuck Timmy Sim through security in disguise?

@:

@:

Agree.
Radradra should have got the winger award over Rapana, Rapana was pretty average this year IMO.
Moses should of won Women’s POTY after his blousy hissy fit and pout at our club.

Unfair call on the girls mate. They’re all tougher than coffin nails and would smash Blisters.

Rapana was getting the award he probably should have been considered for last year.

@:

The prettier a girl is the more issues she has.

Funny and true, I read a comment somewhere that said “Regardless of how good looking a girl is, there is always a guy who has had enough of her attitude” or something like that.

Not saying that us fellas are without fault.

@:

Read on Twitter that Lolo was suspended earlier in the season which is why he couldn’t win

Ah OK, that’s fair enough then.

@:

@:

They’re terrible. The voting is just baffling. Gallen was average all year while Taumalolo is a massive reason why NQ are playing on Sunday.

I think its hard to come up with a decent system for ‘team of the year’… this game by game points allocation lends itself to some pretty ordinary results as you’re not being compared to other players in the game… just other players in your position… I would prefer a group of experts in a room picking a team like the AFL “All Australian” team…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.