Brad Abbey

A yes and can we have is brother aswell

I guess the question here is do we want him over Watson Heleta. Because if we don’t sign anyone else for the backs I reckon it’s him who gets one of the last spots

Wouldn’t be the worst signing.

Happy to leave it to Ivan myself - he knows what he has in mind.

back up fullback yeah?

we definietly need one

Was he at the Warriors when Cleary was coach? I think he has a bit more talent than being a back up and that his move to the Dogs has held up his progression. He would come along well under Cleary who should know a thing or two about fullbacks.

Not a fan. Would be behind every outside back we’ve already signed imo. We really missed a trick not picking up Dylan Edwards early in the season before he broke out. Whether or not we were interested in him I don’t really know, but he would have turned out to be just about our best signing.

@:

Not a fan. Would be behind every outside back we’ve already signed imo. We really missed a trick not picking up Dylan Edwards early in the season before he broke out. Whether or not we were interested in him I don’t really know, but he would have turned out to be just about our best signing.

Ivan approached Dylan as soon as he was appointed as our coach, but he turned down Ivan’s offer.
This just goes to show Ivan knows what he wants and still must have been watching players even when he didn’t have a coaching gig.

This guy looks good. Could be the tall outside back we need.

I know he was a gun NYC player, but have not seen how he has gone in ISP. Would have thought that if he showed ability, he would have played more NRL at the dogs

@:

I know he was a gun NYC player, but have not seen how he has gone in ISP. Would have thought that if he showed ability, he would have played more NRL at the dogs

It’s saying something if he can’t displace an average fullback like Hoppa.

Pooper reckons he’s going to Canberra

He a yes for me a lot of potential be a good cheap pick up

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.