Marwon Koucash rumoured Titans bid

• Koucash is rumoured to buy the Titans….anyone heard similar…he certainly has the money…

• ForumSupporter

Big whooop…

• This article says parties are prepared to pay up to $10M for the titans. Koukash being one of the interested parties.
    http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/british-billionaire-marwan-koukash-bids-for-gold-coast-titans-20171014-gz0z5v.html

• Would be better to give the $10m to a group of alcoholics if you’re going to piss it away, at least they’ll have a hangover to show for it.

• Don’t be so harsh on the good Doctor, he did save the Salford Red Devils from oblivion……

• Has all the stability of Tinkler. Maybe he can find some investors and make a comeback.

• Kool Kash and Jarryd belong together - they both have big dreams - just Kool Kash can usually make his dreams come true.

• not quite sure why everyones trashing the deal

other posts dont exactly offer much substance, just smack talk

sounds good to me, he’s done great things for salford i’m sure he can offer the titans more support, stability and international reach in england

• The Gold Coast and sporting franchise have a very poor track record. If they go down the road of private ownership they will need a person with very deep pockets who needs somewhere to loose money.

I don’t know what any new owner could do to get the community behind the team, many have tried and all have failed. Maybe I am being a little harsh and we do need a team in South East QLD, so I hope who ever gets the franchise makes a go of it

• @:

not quite sure why everyones trashing the deal

sounds good to me, he’s done great things for salford i’m sure he can offer the titans more support, stability and international reach in england

Yeah he rescued Salford, but it turns out that it was only an interim purchase, let’s see how Salford fare after he’s sold them off.

Titans need long term stability, a bloke who’s not in it for the long haul probably isn’t the best solution.

• @:

@:

not quite sure why everyones trashing the deal

Yeah he rescued Salford, but it turns out that it was only an interim purchase, let’s see how Salford fare after he’s sold them off.

Titans need long term stability, a bloke who’s not in it for the long haul probably isn’t the best solution.

they should look at north sydney bears or central coast before gold coast

Recent Topics