Teddy praises Cronks possible arrival at the Roosters

• Teddy said is would be awesome to play with a player of Cronks ability at the Roosters.
    That’s a big vote of confidence to the incumbent halves he is about to start playing with.
    A great way to start your career at a new club, by implying the current players are not as good as they could be.

• Up there for thinking.
    Down there for dancing.

• Banned

It was proven Teddy had no tact when he told mates of his Roosters rorts earning him more then the cap suggests. He has no idea. Hopefully its his rorts that finally bring the Roosters down, but i doubt it. The NRL accpet it.

• You can understand him saying it would be great to play with Cronk but saying he should come to the Roosters (a team he hasn’t even trained with yet) is a bad way to start at a new club. This guy lacks class.

• ForumSupporter

this is now in the National Rugby League section….i just wish we had a yawn emoticon…

• Pretty lame coming from an Italian international whose side can;t even beat Tonga in a trial - look after your game Teddy.

• Good work Tedesco you turd

• @:

Pretty lame coming from an Italian international whose side can;t even beat Tonga in a trial - look after your game Teddy.

Don’t worry, as soon as he gets the word, he’ll be out of there and on the Kangaroos’ tour bus in no time. By then, I guess we’ll not be the only team that just didn’t “win” enough for ol’ mate Ted.

• Really people, are we gonna nitpick a benign statement that any player would make if one of the best in the game was coming to join their team? Let it go!

• Yet to hear other more established Rooster players come out excited about his possible purchase. Teddy needs to keep it shut

• ForumSupporter

Indeed…Mitchell Pearce and Jake Friend have been rather quiet…unlike when a certain hooker was mooted to go there a few years back…

• Apparently, this is partly how they can afford him.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/how-sydney-roosters-can-afford-to-sign-cooper-cronk/news-story/c81c10814308ee1201c5653cb0b468d8

“The club was also $200,000 under the salary cap in 2017 which allowed them to “pre-pay” players some of their 2018 money to create more space in the cap.”

I do recall getting shouted down for suggesting we do the same this year if no one decent comes on the market… just sayin.

• @:

Yet to hear other more established Rooster players come out excited about his possible purchase. Teddy needs to keep it shut

Agreed. This is probably a technicality but I thought Tedesco was officially on WT books and payroll until 1 November. If that is the case he shouldn’t be talking about his new team and possible signings by them until he is off the WT payroll. As I said it may be a technicality but he should observe the niceties.

• @:

@:

Yet to hear other more established Rooster players come out excited about his possible purchase. Teddy needs to keep it shut

Agreed. This is probably a technicality but I thought Tedesco was officially on WT books and payroll until 1 November. If that is the case he shouldn’t be talking about his new team and possible signings by them until he is off the WT payroll. As I said it may be a technicality but he should observe the niceties.

At the same time though, Reynolds tweeted about our draw.

• @:

@:

@:

At the same time though, Reynolds tweeted about our draw.

One wanted to stay, the other strung along the club that offered him the earth for months.

Recent Topics