Mitchell Pearce

• Bloody hell if Manly or Newcastle get Pearce we have royally screwed up!!!

• ForumSupporter

I know right……bloody Wests Tigers…

• Pearce perennial underachiever no thanks….which is why the Roosters are looking elsewhere

• @:

Pearce perennial underachiever no thanks….which is why the Roosters are looking elsewhere

Lol please at club level he has been one of the Rooster’s best players. He is a huge upgrade on what we have.

• Pearce will come with a shitload of baggage. We don’t have the carpet sweepers that the Rorters have. Mark my words, whatever club he goes to will be in for a media bashing like never before

• But we can get Mitchell Pearce with a special TPA incentive - his Dad Wayne’s Leichhardt Oval hill Hotdog franchise will pay him to play. That’s Big Dollars and a Meriton Unit in Blackwattle Bay.

• @:

Pearce perennial underachiever no thanks….which is why the Roosters are looking elsewhere

Exactly. He wouldn’t fit in with all the winners we have.

• Pearce and Cronk NO THANKS. But is Thurston could be lured away from the cows….

• @:

Sorry mate that’s just rubbish… This all wouldn’t be happening if Cronk stayed in Melbourne
    I’d love him here… We should be looking at signing him if he’s on the outer

• @:

@:

Sorry mate that’s just rubbish… This all wouldn’t be happening if Cronk stayed in Melbourne

Hmm…This wouldn’t be happening if the Rorters were happy with Pearce…Admittedly Pearce is better than what we have, if we take him then we have the problem of what to do with Brooks who we signed for 2 years….I suppose the Rorters could sign Brooks up too.

• We’ve got enough halves. Give Brooks the next 2 years and make a play for Cleary if he doesn’t cut the mustard.

We need a fullback and/or a prop.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

Hmm…This wouldn’t be happening if the Rorters were happy with Pearce…Admittedly Pearce is better than what we have, if we take him then we have the problem of what to do with Brooks who we signed for 2 years….I suppose the Rorters could sign Brooks up too.

I was never in favour of Brooks getting about $450K a season for 2 years, give him $350K for one and either performs or out. Farah could be on about $450K this year and is twice the half back that Luke and Mitch will ever be judging at this stage. Now about Pearce - we love his baggage, keeps the place interesting. I don’t think he has a bad record in treating the ladies that is the most important thing. I was most impressed that when drunk he still obeyed the owner of that unit and left when requested. If the dog did not put a complaint in they no harm done.

• @:

@:

@:

They were happy with him… Until someone better comes along… We could do well to adopt this principal… Someone would pick up Brooks… As someone will pick up pearce

• @:

Farah could be on about $450K this year and is twice the half back that Luke and Mitch will ever be judging at this stage.

You are deluded.

• No we don’t need a player like Pearce , we can just wait another 2 years to see how Brooks goes , make a play for the semis or grand Final in 2020 , Rubbish , we should take Pearce for 2 or 3 and leave Brooks in the lower grade as Back up , he may learn of Pearce , maybe move to 5/8 and Josh to Hooker , but not to make a play for Pearce if he is available is madness , Young Cleary may want to stay put and I don’t think his Farther would force him to us , if Brooks Fails with Packer , Big Ben up,front we are screwd

Recent Topics