Josh Aloiai with the TKO on debut

What’s that all about?

Seems like a nice guy but geez I’d hate to have him swinging punches at me.

@:

What’s that all about?

They all think they can be sonny bill or gallen,unfortunately eventually they learn that boxing is a mugs game…someone better always comes along,if he doesn’t beat you age will…
box in the gym against a bag, its great for your workout…that’s as good as it gets…ask the great Muhammid Ali who now is reeling from his time in the ring…

@:

@:

What’s that all about?

…ask the great Muhammid Ali who now is reeling from his time in the ring…

Well I would ask him but…no ouija board

@:

@:

@:

What’s that all about?

…ask the great Muhammid Ali who now is reeling from his time in the ring…

Well I would ask him but…no ouija board

I see dead boxers!

Probably no lonelier place on earth than a boxing ring

@:

Probably no lonelier place on earth than a boxing ring

True although I’d take lonely over someone beating the tripe out of me!

My boys are the kids he shakes hands with and talks about. You won’t meet a more humble or decent fella than Josh

@:

My boys are the kids he shakes hands with and talks about. You won’t meet a more humble or decent fella than Josh

yep, top bloke. Future captain of the club.

Good player and maybe he can box,but it looked like thepunches didn’t really connect
Either he’s a hell of a puncher, or the other bloke is very easy to knock down

@:

Good player and maybe he can box,but it looked like thepunches didn’t really connect

I think it was the sonic boom of the air swings that caused the other guy to collapse.

@:

@:

I think it was the sonic boom of the air swings that caused the other guy to collapse.

😆

Bit of extra money for him but hope he kicks on this season and fulfils his potential with the tigers

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.