Teddy King Hit

I thought he must have been decked for obviously tanking his performance to stay injury free for the Roosters. Azzuri should sack him as he is no good for them and taking the place of a player who would proudly represent their country with honor and determination.

You’d have the think if the team mate who decked him wasn’t sacked that there was some truth to it?

Chatting up his team mate Wakemans girlfriend according to Josh Massoud and got hit by Wakeman

Tedesco will fit right in at the chooks. Its every man for himself over there and many have low morals. The more i think about it, the more i like the look of WT season 2018 without him being a part of it.

If all the rumours are true can you imagine having Tedesco and Moylan in the same team. You wouldn’t let your significant other anywhere near those two.

Who would have thought this could happen under the mentoring of that nice Anthony Minichiello?

I’m sure the brown paper bags are on an express route to the Italian team and the press to smooth this over…. Wakeman probably challenging Teddy’s worth after the lackadaisical performance he put in…then put one on him!.. :roll

@:

I’m sure the brown paper bags are on an express route to the Italian team and the press to smooth this over…. Wakeman probably challenging Teddy’s worth after the lackadaisical performance he put in…then put one on him!.. :roll

yep the triple B fixes everything (Bondi Brown Bag)

Class act. Someone warn Gordon to lock up his daughters, Teddy’s comin to Bondi

What a fall from grace hey. The more I hear/see about Teddy after he signed with the Roosters, the more I’m happy to see him go.

Back to his form playing for Italy, funny thing is, he is more likely to get injured by not playing at 100%.

Time will tell.

Wakeman punching above his weight…

It’s not the first time he’s done this either… Old teddy has a bit of a habit of touching other blokes girls.

Is this where we are supposed to write sympathetic comments?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.