When does pre season training start ?

Cant be too far away? Usually around 2nd week of November from memory.

It’s going to be interesting seeing Josh Reynolds in a Tigers uniform. Plus a few others.

Benji back at Concord. You will thing the cameras will show uo for his first day back.

Which players are the ones involved in the World Cup that won’t be back in November?

These players won’t be there for day 1
Twal
Lolohea
Fonua
Taylor
Packer
Naiqama
Milne

@:

Going to take me a while to get used to this guy in our colours. Can only hope that his play forces me to like him.

November 7 I believe bar World Cup players…Packer, Twal, Lolohea, Fonua, Taylor, Naiqama and Milne World Cup…

Matulino, Reynolds, McQueen, Liddle, Sue, Suli and Nofoaluma are the main players who’ll start on light duties

@:

Might take some time to get used to seeing Josh in wt colours…

@:

Looking happy in our colours. Go well mate!

where is that photo from ?

The official site?

Facebook…. Look like a fan mock-up perhaps.

Im used to him in our colours

@:

November 7 I believe …… "

Just in time for the Melbourne Cup Sweep……

Pre Season starts on Monday

There is a story on the NRL website about Chris McQueen having his neck surgery, and it says that the Tigers begin their pre-season next Thursday (9 Nov).

@:

Even if it’s just a fan mock up it is very odd seeing him not in Canterbury colours.

Rip and tear Grub (on the field that is, not the hammies.)

Rest assured Cleary was already busy planning and organising things for the season ahead when I was in at Concord earlier in the week.

@:

@:

Even if it’s just a fan mock up it is very odd seeing him not in Canterbury colours.

Rip and tear Grub (on the field that is, not the hammies.)

Am I the only one who thinks that jersey is blue, white and gold?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.