Josh Aloiai

• I just read on the Tiger’s Twitter that it was Josh Aloiai’s birthday today.

And it said that he is turning 22 today!

He is so young and has potential to be one of the best back-rowers in the comp.

to put his age into perspective:
    He is only 1 year older than Crichton (21), Hess (21) Asofa-Solomona (21)
    1 year younger than Klemmer (23), & J Trbojevic (23)
    Younger than Felise Kaufusi (25), Boyd Corde (25), Campbell-Gillard (24) & Taumalalo (24)

I think he has massive potential and with the signs that he showed in the back-end of the season plus a pre-season under Cleary as well as playing in a dominant forward pack. he can be our X-Factor in 2018

especially with him being so young, Aloiai could become an unstoppable force on our edge.

So happy he is a Tiger and he is also a great person off the field.

• Over analysing, but he did come along leaps and bounds. Good kid too. Happy birthday.

• ForumSupporter

is good…

• One player that will need to step it up again for us to be even remotely competitive in 2018

• Hopefully he continues to trend up in 2018…

• Josh was 10 years old when we last won in 2005. Gee that time has gone fast!

• Aioli is one of my favourites. Always gives his best. He played 24 games in his debut year, half of which he had a broken hand. He’s a bloody gun.

• @:

Aioli is one of my favourites. Always gives his best. He played 24 games in his debut year, half of which he had a broken hand. He’s a bloody gun.

I prefer garlic Aioli

• Good Kid, Good Age, Good Motor, Good Size really looking for him to come on with the likes of Matulino and Packer on board

• Josh was training with the Samoan squad but didn’t make the final cut. They chose F Pritchard,Bunty Afoa and Zane Musgrove ahead of him. They’re down 6-14 to Scotland at half time and haven’t won a game yet. Their loss.

• On his day he is potentially the best 2nd rower we have.

• @:

Josh was training with the Samoan squad but didn’t make the final cut. They chose F Pritchard,Bunty Afoa and Zane Musgrove ahead of him. They’re down 6-14 to Scotland at half time and haven’t won a game yet. Their loss.

I have Aloiai ahead of all 3 of those players.

• @:

Josh was training with the Samoan squad but didn’t make the final cut. They chose F Pritchard,Bunty Afoa and Zane Musgrove ahead of him. They’re down 6-14 to Scotland at half time and haven’t won a game yet. Their loss.

Wasn’t Aloiai in the Italian train-on squad

• I thought it was the Italian team. They have been great

• @:

I thought it was the Italian team. They have been great

Oh yeah, my bad

But Italy might’ve made it through to the semis with Aloiai in the team; Vaughan, Brown, Aloiai, Tedesco

Recent Topics