Lovett finds a new home

He was one of our best defenders who always tightened up his side of the field. Never an attacking player but not many have that ability to be both good defenders and good attackers. With our recruitment for next season he was never going to find a spot in our team but a better player than the witch hunters ever gave him credit for. Best of luck, Kyle.

@:

wish him all the best

Agree. Always tried hard at least.

@:

He was one of our best defenders who always tightened up his side of the field. Never an attacking player but not many have that ability to be both good defenders and good attackers. With our recruitment for next season he was never going to find a spot in our team but a better player than the witch hunters ever gave him credit for. Best of luck, Kyle.

Yep, always had a go.

@:

Had forgotten about him already - why did you remind me cotob.

“Fast, good at centre, strong carries ……”

What is that Beaumont guy on - same as Lovett I assume.

You could of just said…Bye…

@:

@:

Had forgotten about him already - why did you remind me cotob.

“Fast, good at centre, strong carries ……”

What is that Beaumont guy on - same as Lovett I assume.

You could of just said…Bye…

Russell is inconsistent about those who leave the Club. Beetson is always a hero though he deserted the Club for more money, whereas my hero had to be jack-hammered off but is persona non gratia. Lovett falls into the same category. (I don’t blame Artie btw)

I am glad that Lovett can at least still get a job decently paid.

Good on him for getting another gig, but the fact that he’s had to sign on with a team in the english second division says it all really.

He will go as well as Glenn Stewart over there

Just did not have sufficient umpf to make it consistently at the 1st grade NRL level.
He will do ok in ESL …. good luck to him.

My first thought was Silverwater!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.