AC DC Malcolm Young dead

Breaking News

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/ac-dc-co-founder-malcolm-young-dead-at-64/ar-BBF7n6t

Rest In Peace Malcolm

Condolences to his family and friends

Australia’s greatest musical export

Sad news, but what a legacy he leaves behind.

R.I.P… Malcolm…

Back in Black…

Sad news, joins his older brother George & Bon Scott in Rock ’ Roll Heaven, Vale Malcolm Young.

Malcolm Young …"we salute you "

Thanks for the memories ! …RIP

Vale you legend
Riff Raff

My ex-wife nursed him at the dementia ward at St Vincents Hospital a couple of years ago and he was in a bad way.He knew none of his family and couldn’t look after himself.its an awful illness.

Will pump a few tunes this arvo in his memory.

Sad to hear so soon after his brother

So sad to hear the passing of Malcolm so soon after his brother. AC/DC have been the band that i have seen the most times. Time to raise a glass and turn up some good old ACCA/DACCA. RIP to a legend and heres to you. :master: :righton: :master:

Local.lads from ashfield and burwood….Bon George & Mal together again at the end of the highway

@:

My ex-wife nursed him at the dementia ward at St Vincents Hospital a couple of years ago and he was in a bad way.He knew none of his family and couldn’t look after himself.its an awful illness.

my father in law had it and he became a bit of a sex maniac, completely opposite to his normal character. I had to wrestle the poor guy off young girls.

I liked Brian, but to me, this line up is the best by far ……great stuff… IMHO best rock band ever.
RIP Mal

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.