What it means to be Wests Tigers..

• ForumSupporter

Every player in the 2018 Squads have been shown this video…

Great initiative…building Culture…respect to the Foundation Clubs…building the Future…WESTS Tigers…

• Thought that supporting the WT’s meant having September off to plan holidays etc.

I want change and I want it now

• I love it.

• ForumSupporter

@:

Thought that supporting the WT’s meant having September off to plan holidays etc.

booooooooooooooo… 😒

• @:

@:

Thought that supporting the WT’s meant having September off to plan holidays etc.

booooooooooooooo… 😒

Us out of towners and interstaters know what it means to be WT’s

Sitting in a pub full of Broncos /Cowboys supporters , copping all the poo and saying "bring it girls " 👿

Hard core fans to the core , no surrender , no mercy , no prisoners 😈

You Mexican nancies have it easy

• @:

@:

@:

booooooooooooooo… 😒

Sitting in a pub full of Broncos /Cowboys supporters , copping all the poo and saying "bring it girls " 👿

Pfft… Im white and I live in Bankstown… they say the bark is worse than the bite, difference is down here everyone has a mouthful of teeth.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

booooooooooooooo… 😒

Pfft… Im white and I live in Bankstown… they say the bark is worse than the bite, difference is down here everyone has a mouthful of teeth.

Meh

Yeah what about South Sydney supporters

Shoots that theory down real quick

Dingoes only hunt in packs , take down the leader

Ipswich makes Bankstown look like Bondi Junction

• @:

@:

@:

booooooooooooooo… 😒

• @:

@:

@:

@:

booooooooooooooo… 😒

Meh

Yeah what about South Sydney supporters

Shoots that theory down real quick

Dingoes only hunt in packs , take down the leader

Ipswich makes Bankstown look like Bondi Junction

Yeah what about Souffs supporters?

Pride of the league - who cares!!!

• ForumSupporter

Once again Happy misses the whole point of the video with his dribble… :brick: :deadhorse:

• Soufs… always peeing in the punchbowl.

• @:

Once again Happy misses the whole point of the video with his dribble… :brick: :deadhorse:

No you missed my point numbskull

You stand up for your team no questions asked

The modern day footballer couldn’t give two hoots about the history of our club/clubs

None of them could pick Wayne Smith out of a line up let alone know he played for the magpies

The only people who care for our past is us , the fans , one club players at the WT’s are about as common as square wheeled cars

• That was awesome , brought a tear to the eye.

• Great to see Whatuira. Still to this day, one of the most underrated and under valued players to pull on our jersey. Should have been here much longer.

• @:

That was awesome , brought a tear to the eye.

Happy can do that to you mate…he can be very emotional at times…but remember have mercy on him,he is from up there,where the canetoads run free and some of the girls and guys are pretty loose…
    between the ears that is… 😆

Recent Topics