Langlands??????

@:

As I was simply pointing to the information coming from the public court register and not from the woman, I didn’t feel the need to search for a junkie axe murderer or the like amongst WT ranks that may have been mentioned on here recently.

I made exactly the same comment a couple of pages ago. There has to have already been some level of investigation already, and enough evidence to compel the Public Prosecutor to move forward with the matter.

As you point out this is not a case of a woman screaming in the press and then leaving it for Langlands to prove his innocence in the court of public opinion.

I reckon he is guilty and a pedo. Everyone now wants to cry out about the false claims and I accept those happen but I bet it’s a lot less than claims that never come forward.

She may as well have done that because from all reports he’l never make a court appearance,
And there’s a good chance that she knew that from the start, makes you wonder why?
We most likely will never know if he’s guilty or not
But what’s the point unless he’s going to have to admit it or deny it. I wouldn’t think there would be much satisfaction in it for her if that’s the case

@:

She may as well have done that because from all reports he’l never make a court appearance,
And there’s a good chance that she knew that from the start, makes you wonder why?
But what’s the point unless he’s going to have to admit it or deny it. I wouldn’t think there would be much satisfaction in it for her if that’s the case

Well assume it is true for a second purely for the sake of argument. She gets abused as a child and it messes with her whole life (because that is just what child sexual abuse often does). She lives her life knowing that her abuser is venerated as an “immortal” - a great man. She never thinks anyone could believe her word over that of a legend and so she learns to live with and accept a great injustice. Then she starts to see people like Robert Hughes and Rolf Harris and the like exposed for what they are and thinks maybe she can be believed. So she is not powerless but she has a decision to make: say nothing and let her abuser go down in history as a legend; or come forward while there’s still a chance for him to be exposed for what he was. I could certainly understand her decision to take some power back in the circumstances…

@:

@:

Well assume it is true for a second purely for the sake of argument. She gets abused as a child and it messes with her whole life (because that is just what child sexual abuse often does). She lives her life knowing that her abuser is venerated as an “immortal” - a great man. She never thinks anyone could believe her word over that of a legend and so she learns to live with and accept a great injustice. Then she starts to see people like Robert Hughes and Rolf Harris and the like exposed for what they are and thinks maybe she can be believed. So she is not powerless but she has a decision to make: say nothing and let her abuser go down in history as a legend; or come forward while there’s still a chance for him to be exposed for what he was. I could certainly understand her decision to take some power back in the circumstances…

If it’s true… but we don’t know if it is and aren’t likely to.

@:

@:

@:

Decades ago I was just waiting to use the public phone in the Randwick shopping mall with people waiting behind me. The girl using the phone upon completion started yelling to everyone that I was a rapist - I had never seen or met the girl before. Maybe she was upset because a handsome guy like me was reading the paper whilst waiting and ignoring her.

Maybe you shouldn’t have had your old fella hanging out…

I got to within about half inch of a big carving knife thrust into my gut 3 times <big>the first time I tried that trick.</big> Luckily I was thin and acrobatic jumping backwards. Then she got me cornered in the backyard so I walloped her across the shoulders with a bit of 3X2 - that snapped her out of it. About 30 years later she made the mistake of inviting me to talk at her fiftieth birthday party and I brought that episode up - if looks could kill!

Was one episode more than enough info for you guys, and not a note of sympathy from anybody. Opposite reaction second and third times.

It would seem they are all well aware that your stories are 100% lies haha I know I am.

Thread closed and I’ve delete some totally inappropriate posts.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.