Virus warnings

• Hey, so I’m getting virus warnings occasionally when I’m on the site. My antivirus says they’re coming from google ads. Is this happening for others or is my antivirus being stupid?

Note: I’m also getting them on the Bulldogs forum.

• Administrators

That’s not good. If it happens again can you take a screenshot and if you can, right-click not he ad and copy the URL address, then PM/email it to me.
    contact@westsigersforum.com/contact@westsigersforum.com

• Over zealous Web filtering program i’d say…false positive…l

• Banned

@:

Hey, so I’m getting virus warnings occasionally when I’m on the site. My antivirus says they’re coming from google ads. Is this happening for others or is my antivirus being stupid?

Note: I’m also getting them on the Bulldogs forum.

As far as the Bulldog site goes - if you down with dogs you come up with fleas.

• I think that happens when you visit inappropriate websites

• Administrators

I just got it too.

I first got it at another site the other day, and I noted that the “Grand Tour” ad was being displayed on that site.

Then just then when I got the warning, the “Grand Tour” ad was being displayed.

If it happens to anyone else, can you please check which ads are displayed, and if its that I’ll report it to Google

• ForumSupporter

I’m just getting the usual Thai and Russian bride ads,:)

• Ad-block

• @:

I get those as well. I have no idea why ?

• @:

Ad-block

In reality I always use an ad-blocker. They make the Internet a lot better.

• @:

I just got it too.

I first got it at another site the other day, and I noted that the “Grand Tour” ad was being displayed on that site.

Then just then when I got the warning, the “Grand Tour” ad was being displayed.

If it happens to anyone else, can you please check which ads are displayed, and if its that I’ll report it to Google

It blocks the ad when it happens to me so I don’t know which ad was showing.

• @:

Well do us all a favour and hurry up and marry one 😃

• Administrators

I know you guys are full of crap because I switched off all those types of ads 😆

• Banned

@:

@:

Well do us all a favour and hurry up and marry one 😃

Careful coz you may end up with a Thai ladyboy or a Stalin’s killer great granddaughter - think I would prefer the ladyboy.

• Banned

The Warren went down for the count in the midst of allegations that the pro-SSM mod was deleting opposing opinions. At least a month ago now - without any Wobbie.

Recent Topics