Pita Godinet

Um, didn’t see this one coming! No 29 Pita Godinet - Just one to go? Or is he on some lower tier deal?

You heard it here first!

You didn’t see the announcement made 2 days ago coming? Nor the lengthy discussion on what Pita brings to the squad?

Sorry, Balmain Boy - I was at the Cricket in Adelaide.

@:

Sorry, Balmain Boy - I was at the Cricket in Adelaide.

Yeah well I guess that would put you to sleep for a few days 😆

Nothing wrong with giving the poms a kick in the arse!!!
Twice in one week.

Astute signing. Keeps money in the piggy bank for lucky #30

I think Ivan must really like what Tyson Gamble is bringing to the table @ training. I’d hazard a guess he might just see a bit of 1st grade this year. Pita was brought in to shore up the reserves (play no.9,6,1) - or injury cover @ 9 if one of Liddle or Mcllwrick go’s down. I’ve got high hopes for Gamble, he could be our Ace up the sleeve if anyone gets slack. The kid reminds me of Kurt Mann a little. I don’t know, we’ll see.

You just know #30 will be even more underwhelming than Godinet

@:

I see the cynic in you is still alive and well Ink. 😉

@:

You would have to search long and hard for a signing more underwhelming than Godinet.

@:

@:

You would have to search long and hard for a signing more underwhelming than Godinet.

Chase Stanley, Lewis Brown, Sam Williams, Tony Williams, Greg Eastwood, Trent Hodkinson, Jack Wighton, William Zillman, Brayden Wiliame, Dave Tyrell….

Matt Groat is only playing for Easts Tigers in QRL Cup…I’m sure he could be lured back…

@:

@:

@:

Chase Stanley, Lewis Brown, Sam Williams, Tony Williams, Greg Eastwood, Trent Hodkinson, Jack Wighton, William Zillman, Brayden Wiliame, Dave Tyrell….

As bad as they all are….i don’t know that they’re worse.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.