Discussion Area for Womens Rugby League

• Hi Mods /Kul

Is it possible to have an area of discussion for womens Rugby League ??

Especially with today’s announcement of a 6 team comp starting next season

And lastly , anyone know if we are considering putting a side in this comp ??

• I believe there is already a Women’s WT team. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

• ForumSupporter

Maybe stick the thread in NRL…oh look…

We had a team in the Tasha Gale Cup…

• Last year they were taking applications for an U18s 9s team. Don’t know if it got of the ground

http://go1.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/11/28/join_wests_tigers_wo.html

• @:

Well seeing a area would need to be created by Kul or someone else , it would have to start there

Anyway , any chance we will be one of the six or will we lose too many players from the NRL top 30 if we do that 😆

Joking , don’t everyone lose your heads again

• ForumSupporter

I moved it and stuck it in here,Title is pretty self explanatory

• @:

@:

Well seeing a area would need to be created by Kul or someone else , it would have to start there

Anyway , any chance we will be one of the six or will we lose too many players from the NRL top 30 if we do that 😆

The women’s team will be stronger next year since Sharon Woods , Michelle Moses and Jane Tedesco have left 😆

• I’ve heard the Bulldogs will be one of the 6 teams.
    Woods will be their captain.

• @:

@:

We wont unless you post the same thing 800 times

• @:

@:

@:

We wont unless you post the same thing 800 times

I promise I won’t if you continually remind me 799 times , fair ??

• I’ve watched women’s league in occasion here on the gold coast. If they can get a few teams together, surely Wests can. For what it’s worth, women’s league is great to watch. Hopefully they can really get it going.

• Little bit off thread , but League Life has become one of my must watch shows

The Mark Hughes interview and story about Beau Scott was and his young son a tear jerker

• Does anyone know if wests tigers are any closer to fielding a women’s team ?

• @:

Does anyone know if wests tigers are any closer to fielding a women’s team ?

It looked like they did in the last 20m yesterday

• @:

@:

Does anyone know if wests tigers are any closer to fielding a women’s team ?

It looked like they did in the last 20m yesterday

😂
    A+

Recent Topics