Where is smoking gun?

It’s off season and, if we’re going to get into all the ifs and buts of what’s happening inside the Wests Tigers, I simply ask:

Where is smoking gun?

He was given way to much respect on this forum

Did he get the sack again by what ever club he was involved in for opening his trap one too many times ……

Not having a go at him, but he probably dropped enough hints that someone in the business could figure out his identity. I’m not sure his employer would appreciate his disclosures.

@:

Not having a go at him, but he probably dropped enough hints that someone in the business could figure out his identity. I’m not sure his employer would appreciate his disclosures.

They didn’t and that’s why he was allegedly terminated after his first run on the Forum by the WT’s

I’m only going off what I was told , but trust me I’d trust this person’s word

Tiger Torch is the one whose been a loss. That guy was legit.

There’s still a few around who have some good info. Yoss and The Pom to name a couple. Smoking Gun was pretty meh imo. Way too hot and cold.

Come back smoking gun we miss you!!

Disagree

TT posted heaps of stuff that was proven to be untrue. I still remember when he claimed we were like $1mil under the cap as we couldn’t afford to pay the whole amount. Was then pointed out that we wouldn’t have been allowed to field a team if that was the case.

@:

Come back smoking gun we miss you!!

Not if he is no longer an informer

He’s still around but not posting ATM. Move along.

Nothing to post about. Our roster is just about full.
I enjoyed his banter …… whether right or wrong.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.