What Car do you Drive..?

• Dodge Grand Caravan

• 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan

• My mother in laws beau has an Aston Martin Vanquish. Oh to be some people

• Home 2007 model Ford Falcon Xr6
    work 2 x ford rangers
    dream car:
    Subaru WRX or Nissan GTR R34

💡 will compromise for a Datsun 100 ute with a turbocharged mild ported, 3 rotor rotary engine. With a 110 litre fuel tank. 😛 ( No doubt i might have to strengthen the chassis) 😆

• This is a good Off Season Thread.

• Me - MK7 Golf R manual (my first VW)

Wifey - Citroen Picasso (our 6th Citroen)

Dream car - Citroen DS23 Pallas Injection Electronique 5speed

• @:

I drive a LEMON.

2002 Mazda Tribute - really a Ford Escape. I get 5km/litre or 20l per 100km. The SUV is dangerous from new with multiple problems and should have been recalled and the money given back to the poor suckers who bought them. Reason I have it my back went and I found it too hard to get in and out of a car so I bought a cheap 2nd hand SUV. Now I know why it was cheap! Spent about two grand getting it reliable but could spend another ten and would still be a LEMON!

I can sympathise with you on this one …

I used to own a 1999 Holden Rodeo V6 crew cab .
    It cracked the head at 90,000 kms , then did the same thing again at 120,000kms .

The Auto Transmission wouldn’t get reverse when hot .
    It was garbage on fuel …300k’s to 65 litres :brick:
    The second time it cracked the head I just added a chemical additive to bodge up the cooling system , then traded it in at a major Sydney dealership …
    It was a complete bucket !

• ForumSupporter

@:

This is a good Off Season Thread.

Not started by Happy…

• Ford Territory, loved my first one so bought another before they stopped making them.

• Dream car - Rimac Concept One

• 1996 Toyota Corolla 350K still going strong.
    Before that 1991 Skyline between the Boss myself and the son 650K and still getting around town.
    The Boss VT Commodore
    Dream car Ferrari 355

• @:

Dream car - Rimac Concept One

Amazing

• @:

2004 Holden Monaro (black) with a few enhancements…

A nice and smooth looking vehicle, just like the utes of that year. Sadly they were the last, as they then added a heap of unnecessary crap and harsher lines, which ruined them in my eyes and I have never really looked at, nor cared for cars much since.

• @:

Me - MK7 Golf R manual (my first VW)

Wifey - Citroen Picasso (our 6th Citroen)

Dream car - Citroen DS23 Pallas Injection Electronique 5speed

What do you like about Citroens Mac? Just curious as I’ve never known anyone who has owned quite so many!

• @:

Work Car - Audi A4 2.0T - It’s a bit wanky to be honest, but a neccessary evil in my line of work - I was always extremely happy getting around town in my Astra

Home Car - Toyota Kluger KX-S 7 seater perfect for the five of us (Mrs Underdog, and the three pups) and plenty of space for road trips, etc - just a big, comfy safe couch on wheels.

Mate didn’t you have 11 kids last time we spoke 😃

How you doin bro ??

Recent Topics