What Car do you Drive..?

• It’s always easier to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission Happy!

• @:

@:

Congrats Bob.

Im working on upgrading the Tarago to a Mazda CX9.

Ps My new family member is a Kawasaki ninja 300 (Middle aged guy got his Ls last month).

Just got an Idea for another thread…

If the Mrs doesn’t let me buy a 4wd next car , it will be a CX 9

Then again after promising me a 4wd next car , she can pack her bags if she changes her mind 👿

Do you have a permanent thumb print on your forehead?
    😆

• @:

It’s always easier to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission Happy!

I always have 2005 to bring up Pat

When we lost to Brisbane we got to 150-1 and she refused to let me put a $50 on us , said it was a waste of money

😊 Whenever I bring it up , she 😢 😢 😢

I bring the machine gun to a thumb fight 😃

• Waiting for another year and then getting another Camry, will get it with a V6 now they’ve punted the Aurion range.

• @:

Waiting for another year and then getting another Camry, will get it with a V6 now they’ve punted the Aurion range.

It’s tempting , but we need a bigger vehicle these days CB

Plus my local Toyota dealership is full of tools , they really screwed us , sold me on the extra new car warranty , but it was with the dealership and not Toyota , very different from the original Camry we bought

Great cars , don’t get me wrong ……

• I have a 2017 model Isuzu MUX. Previously had a VM Multivan which I loved, but I am really impressed with the MUX too. Just getting used to less space….

• @:

@:

Waiting for another year and then getting another Camry, will get it with a V6 now they’ve punted the Aurion range.

It’s tempting , but we need a bigger vehicle these days CB

Plus my local Toyota dealership is full of tools , they really screwed us , sold me on the extra new car warranty , but it was with the dealership and not Toyota , very different from the original Camry we bought

Great cars , don’t get me wrong ……

We’ll only ever have a second if we do decide to go that way, so a Camry will always be OK for us.

I have little bad to say about them, great cars. Underpowered as a 2.5L but they’re not performance cars.

• @:

I have a 2017 model Isuzu MUX. Previously had a VM Multivan which I loved, but I am really impressed with the MUX too. Just getting used to less space….

Mrs loves the look of the MUX , good car Smurf ??

Have you got the 4x2 or 4x4 ??

How roomy are they ??

I’d be happy with a dual cab D Max

• @:

@:

I have a 2017 model Isuzu MUX. Previously had a VM Multivan which I loved, but I am really impressed with the MUX too. Just getting used to less space….

Mrs loves the look of the MUX , good car Smurf ??

Have you got the 4x2 or 4x4 ??

How roomy are they ??

I’d be happy with a dual cab D Max

Hi Happy, yes I have been very happy with it. I have the 4 x 4. They have less room than the multivan, but I have downsized from a van to a 4wd so that was expected
    Good value for the money, large towing capacity and the top model is $14K cheaper than the base model Prado.

• A 2016 Triton Gls.
    Love it, good on fuel, and much more comfortable than other 4WD’S that Ive had previously( after it had a few hundred K’s on it, that is)
    Tows van well, but I wouldnt like to tow over 2500kgs behind it, even though its rated at 3100 kg"s.
    Like all of the Dual cabs ,(Even the Rangers, 3500kg’s) unless you have bugger all in the car itself, if you towed the max kg’s AND had 4 passengers with all their gear in the car , you would most likely be over the legal limit for the car and van.

My mate got pinged a couple of months ago , Thought he was legal( van a bit under limit)but combined with the utes load he wasnt.
    According to the transport guy who booked him said that a big percentage of the dual cabs towing big vans are illegal.

• VW Golf

• Our family car 2000 NM Pajero ( we needed 7 Seats)
    I still have my 1st and 2nd cars.

1st: 1974 XB Hardtop Fairmont( painted like GT,Red and Black) She’s my baby. If the missus ever says" It’s the hardtop or me" I"ll miss it……she was a bloody good cook. 😃

2nd: 1996 EF Series 2 XR8 Tickford Falcon( Red) Don’t love her as much as the Hardtop but didn’t want to part with either.

Dream car: XC Cobra. I had a chance to buy one for $12,000 in 96. But because I was 18 and had to get a personal loan to do it. My dad (in all his wisdom) talked me out of it. 👿 Now when I see them for sale $120,000 -$180,000. I don’t say a word, just point it out to him and walk away. 😢

• Wife has 2014 Jeep Cherokee KL, I have 2011 Rav 4 and just bought a 2001 Nissan Stagea turbo wagon to waste my money on

• @:

I got the Minister for Finance and War a new MUX for her birthday in February.
    I’m trying to convince her to let me get a Ford Focus RS Limited Edition.

• Subaru Forester2016 Turbo

Recent Topics