Submit questions for coach and CEO Q&A

Based on the players coming off contract at the end of 2018, we’re not going to have much money to spend next off season. If we flunk out in 2018, how are you going to put together a squad that will be competitive for 2019?

any chance of bringing back the old jerseys of balmain and wests.
like the sharks and manly have done.

I’ve got a spare grand in my tab account, top 8 yes or no?

@:

I’d go with an emotional hedge bet of no. I’d be happy to part with a grand to see us make the 8.

Hope everyone has submitted the questions on the link above….

Not much hope of an answer if not…

Well, I’m seeing Pascoe on Thursday so if you want your individual question to be answered, fire away!

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30236&hilit=Questions+for+Pascoe

@:

Yes

I’m asking about our long term plan for home games.

I expect babble about working hard with councils as an answer.

I asked about Tamworth…pointless going there for one year, how long do we intend to visit?

What will the club’s definition of success be measured at with on field results and what accountability will be taken if those results /standards aren’t met ??

@:

What will the club’s definition of success be measured at with on field results……

… and what accountability will be taken if those results /standards aren’t met ??

Im sure part 2 of your question will be covered in depth

what’s plan b in case we fail- is it to kick everyone out and re start again? like the last 4 re-builds?

Why are we never in the hunt when it comes to marquee signings and why can’t we attract TPA’s like other club…of course I know we as club can not arrange them, but it is obvious to all that is in fact how other clubs do it

@:

Why are we never in the hunt when it comes to marquee signings and why can’t we attract TPA’s like other club…of course I know we as club can not arrange them, but it is obvious to all that is in fact how other clubs do it

I would love to know their thoughts on the TPA question HT. Its a pity it can’t be discussed.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.