End of 2017 - Forum Upgrade

• Administrators

I’m still working on the sidebar and mobile template.
    It’s been a couple of very busy weeks here so I haven’t been able to dedicate as much time to this as I would have liked.

• @:

I’m still working on the sidebar and mobile template.
    It’s been a couple of very busy weeks here so I haven’t been able to dedicate as much time to this as I would have liked.

Thanks Kul. Just curious more than anything. Working great on my mobile.

• thanks Kul

• Administrators

Okay, I’ve had to build the mobile side menu myself, so it may not be perfect.
    My jQuery and web coding skills aren’t the best, so please let me know if you pick up any bugs

• Nice work Kul,

One thing i’ve noticed over the past 24 hours, when accessing the forum on a tablet or in a small browser window (at work) the recent topics menu drops of the site completely. Might be something you’re working on but thought i’d pop it out there in any case…

• Administrators

…thats the point mate. :roll
    Click the “Recent Topics” button to make it appear

• @:

…thats the point mate. :roll
    Click the “Recent Topics” button to make it appear

Why would everything else be displayed as per normal except the most recent and relevant information, which you have to click for? Seems odd mate, especially when they lightbox which appears is the largest add i’ve ever seen on a forum on the net.

• Administrators

Hmmm maybe I’m not understand what you are describing.

Can you take a screenshot and show me?

• @:

Can someone tell me what the new icons mean? I get the book icon means an article but what does the flame in the circle with the black dot mean??

I reckon hot topics…and the dot signals youve posted there

• The one that looks.like a lollipop ie: politics thread warns many childish immature posts within

• @:

@:

Can someone tell me what the new icons mean? I get the book icon means an article but what does the flame in the circle with the black dot mean??

I reckon hot topics…and the dot signals youve posted there

Thanks!!

• @:

Thanks.

Looks is one thing, functionality and security is another.
    The driver behind this upgrade is to avoid the server overloads that we experienced during season.

Just letting you know that I assume that I was not the only one experiencing server issues during last nights trial.

Recent Topics