Karmichael Hunt charged with drug possession .....again

• http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/hunt-charged-with-drug-possession/ar-BBHuMFU?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=ASUDHP

Super talented footballer , would of taken him in a heartbeat at the WT’s

Maybe still can ……signing No 30 ???

Reduced price

• @:

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/hunt-charged-with-drug-possession/ar-BBHuMFU?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=ASUDHP

Super talented footballer , would of taken him in a heartbeat at the WT’s

Maybe still can ……signing No 30 ???

Reduced price

Not for me - wouldn’t touch him. I like redemption stories such as Russell Packer but I don’t think this bloke has started on the road to redemption yet. I think he’s still on the road to perdition. This is his second offence in a short time and there’s no evidence he’s learned a lesson yet.

• He wouldn’t come back anyway.

• This thread is a gee up, surely

• @:

This thread is a gee up, surely

Not really

Hunt is great defensively and if there is a fullback that returned the ball with more vigour he was before my time

People seem to forget he played a game at 5/8 in SOO in a position he never played at senior level and won MOTM and the players player awards for it

At the right price he would be a bargain pick up

Time to throw the no DH policy out the window once and truly

• @:

@:

Not really

Hunt is great defensively and if there is a fullback that returned the ball with more vigour he was before my time

People seem to forget he played a game at 5/8 in SOO in a position he never played at senior level and won MOTM and the players player awards for it

The policy that is non existent. When has anyone at the club advocated such a policy. It’s a policy that exists solely on this forum.

As for Hunt, he’s jus been charged with drug possession, who knows what his fate will be? Why would any club even touch him ATM. Would be dumb with a capital D.

• Wouldnt want him under any circumstances we have just got rid of a drug taker this bloke is a habitual offender in that regard

• @:

@:

@:

Not really

The policy that is non existent. When has anyone at the club advocated such a policy. It’s a policy that exists solely on this forum.

As for Hunt, he’s jus been charged with drug possession, who knows what his fate will be? Why would any club even touch him ATM. Would be dumb with a capital D.

I guess you can let Todd Carney know that , you might convince him ……

He wanted to come to the WT’s and his Mum wanted him here when he was booted by the Raiders

Probably a bit like a “code red” from the movie " A Few Good Men "

You’d never find it our core values word for word , but it existed , and many WT’s fans (Forum members and non Forum members ) would agree

• @:

@:

Not really

What year was that? I doubt he comes into Cleary’s calculations.

• ForumSupporter

Maybe his brother Mike is available…

• @:

Mike Cleary was a champion no doubt , but he might be past his best now 😃

• @:

Geo that walking a fine line with the Forum bad language policy.
    :roll

• @:

@:

Geo that walking a fine line with the Forum bad language policy.
    :roll

https://www.bing.com/search?q=mike+hunt&form=IENTHT&mkt=en-au&httpsmsn=1&refig=1833e65f6aec46b9cd1816650fae67a1&sp=1&qs=AS&pq=mike+hunt≻=8-9&cvid=1833e65f6aec46b9cd1816650fae67a1

He might be a car salesmen but hardly bad language

• @:

Sure is

• @:

@:

Sure is

Course it is , would be madness to want Karmichael Hunt at the WT’s :crazy

Recent Topics