I am still confused.

They say a strong, competitive team has a good 1,6,7 and 9. Why do we keep playing around with 1 and 7 on a weekly basis?

Losing Moltzen was a terrible blow to our season. But I think most of us were happy to see Lazarus go into half back because that is his position and everyone else can stay in their own position and we can continue on. In two games we have seen Lazarus play almost every position in the backline except half back. We take Beau Ryan who seemed to be settling into the fullback role and shift him to the wing. I am struggling to remember times when Beau got the ball out there last night. The winger, Fitzhenry then plays at half back? We have a decent forward in Mark Flanagan who isn’t seen on the field until the 60th minute. Then a winger/centre on the bench plays the last two and a half minutes. What does he do at the recovery session today? Flanagan and Daniella may as well not have warmed up with the team before kick off.

In the end we went down by 8 points. Even without Tim Moltzen we still have what looks a decent side and a talented backline but we need to be using players in their right positions and have a bench that carries four blokes who benefit the team with solid impact and a good amount of time on the field.

I have a sore neck this morning! 😕
that’s because I shook my head in disgust that many times last night it’s not funny! 😈

Dropped ball, non contesting of high balls, players out of positions……ay yay yay…do we ever learn? ❓

Timmy Sheens, what the hell we’re you thinking?
Ryan from fullback to wing,
Lazzo from half to fullback
Fitzy from wing to five eighth,half,hooker,prop???
farah from hooker to half?

Why didn’t you try Ellis at fullback and lazzo as a prop?
DIMWIT!!!

@NJLM78:

They say a strong, competitive team has a good 1,6,7 and 9. Why do we keep playing around with 1 and 7 on a weekly basis?

Losing Moltzen was a terrible blow to our season. But I think most of us were happy to see Lazarus go into half back because that is his position and everyone else can stay in their own position and we can continue on. In two games we have seen Lazarus play almost every position in the backline except half back. We take Beau Ryan who seemed to be settling into the fullback role and shift him to the wing. I am struggling to remember times when Beau got the ball out there last night. The winger, Fitzhenry then plays at half back? We have a decent forward in Mark Flanagan who isn’t seen on the field until the 60th minute. Then a winger/centre on the bench plays the last two and a half minutes. What does he do at the recovery session today? Flanagan and Daniella may as well not have warmed up with the team before kick off.

In the end we went down by 8 points. Even without Tim Moltzen we still have what looks a decent side and a talented backline but we need to be using players in their right positions and have a bench that carries four blokes who benefit the team with solid impact and a good amount of time on the field.

Because our coach is a head case.

@NJLM78:

Exactly and that was definitely the problem last night and last week against the dogs. Having the guys in their proper positions and having a decent bench, that is used a lot better than it currently is and things might be a little different. Probably still would have lost against the dogs, given the string of bad calls, but last night was so up for grabs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme