Sam Kasiano

• I can’t attach the story but has anyone seen the amazing weight loss of Sam Kasiano

He looks at least 15 kgs lighter and fitter

Amazing what Bellamy can do

• Happy said: “Amazing what Bellamy can do”

I’d be really interested to be a fly on the wall through one of Bellamy’s recruitment processes. I reckon in each he’d make himself certain of the commitment level of each prospective recruit, and would make it clear to them what standards would be expected. Everybody knows the cost of the ticket for the Bellamy bus before they get on.
    I reckon thats how he can do what he does.

• Mother of God. Him and Solomona in the same team……

https://twitter.com/storm/status/950231049824485377?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

• He looks amazing

• Hmmm……his hair is longer and his beard is shorter, looks can deceive. Pretty sure his physique is much the same really.

• @:

Hmmm……his hair is longer and his beard is shorter, looks can deceive. Pretty sure his physique is much the same really.

He has lost the Gut but picked up a set of Guns…
    I am glad we did not sign him. He would not be looking like this if he was with us.

I think Hasler can’t train them up well enough. Manly with Des and Brad Arthur were very fit and well honed machine. With Brad gone to Parramatta, we haven’t seen either Manly or Des’s new team match the fitness level.

• It was his massive physique (especially girth) that made it difficult for opponents to handle him.
    They will get more minutes out of him, but lets see if he has the same impact. Same size arms as SBW, he will send people flying with some fend offs.

• Didn’t he get ripped before his wedding a few years ago and then put the weight back on to be more effective in footy?

• Can’t wait to see all the salty Bulldogs fans

• @:

Can’t wait to see all the salty Bulldogs fans

Theyre probably saying the same about us

Recent Topics