Dib lifts lid on moses, tedesco and woods

This will make tiger fan happy.

When you’ve got a lot of big-name players coming off contract, they want to know who the coach is before they re-sign. You’re talking to Tedesco, Moses and Woods. All three were ready to sign, mate. All three. But Des didn’t want Mitchell Moses because he said he wasn’t the style of player and couldn’t play the footy he wanted to play. Des said, He’s not good enough to play. All three were done. Then Des wasn’t convinced on Moses. I organised a personal meeting with Tedesco and Woods with Des Hasler. And they tried to convince Des Hasler that Mitchell was our man. Tedesco said, “I want to play for the Dogs but I need to know who the halves will be. If you sign Mitchell, I will sign tomorrow. I’m with you”. Des said no. I remember both those players were prepared to sacrifice part of their contacts to bring Mitchell over. But once again, it was Des’ call.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/canterbury-bulldogs/bulldogs-chairman-ray-dib-lifts-the-lid-on-why-the-club-had-to-sack-des-hasler-20180126-h0ou4k.html

Methinks big name players speak with forked tongue!

Can someone organise some Kleenex for Mitch?

@:

Happy about what?

@:

Can someone organise some Kleenex for Mitch?

Maybe Des was holding out for a buy 2 get one free offer

Ah Turde$co, he knew who the halves were at the WT, but didn’t sign….seriously the best thing we did is show those 3 guys the door…I truly hope all 3 flop at their new clubs

@jirskyr:

I’m with Dessie on Moses, but interesting to hear Dogs thought they had all 3. Sheds some light on why things fell apart with our negotiations on the same 3.

Turdesco wants to know who the halves are, signs on for Roosters and they backstab their incumbent half anyway.

True , but he probably stained his bedsheets when he found out who the replacement was 😆

@:

Ah Turde$co, he knew who the halves were at the WT, but didn’t sign….seriously the best thing we did is show those 3 guys the door…I truly hope all 3 flop at their new clubs

Geez we’ve gotten lucky getting rid of those three haven’t we. What a bunch of absolute muppets.

Ding dong the divas are gone!

@:

@:

Happy about what?

Being sarcastic

That snippet has a very Issac Moses whiff about it to me…well played Issac…

Helps go to explain the dragging heels, and looks as if maybe they never intended to stay at WT.

They are gone, Who cares, We have new players. Just hope we go well to rub it into those three.

Deep down I think Woods would be seething. You could tell he had established a very good relationship with Cleary. Sad in a way, he could been a one club man. Instead, he went through a period where he believed he was bigger than the club and made a decision he’ll always regret.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.