Mahe Fonua

• I don’t know who’s measuring this bloke but, he’s apparently 185cm. Doesn’t look it but, if he is that’s not to bad. He could really be something for us this year.

• our halves shouldn’t have too many issues passing the ball to him then.

• ForumSupporter

Black White and Gold adds 8cm…

• The same guy that adds 10cms to Elijah Taylor’s height profile.

• Was surprised by his video, spoke quite well.

• @:

Black White and Gold adds 8cm…

So Utai was a little person 😃

• Some of these blokes are so nuggety they look shorter than they really are!

• I saw him in a WTs video at training he didn’t seem that much height difference between him and Matt Mc. Though camera angles can be deceiving. His upper body is huge. Good luck going high on him. Don’t think he’d need to do much side stepping.

• I think his body shape is deceiving - Although billing David Nofoaluma at 182cm seems a bit of a stretch.

• Surprised how many people are unfamiliar with him. The same way many were unfamiliar with Tui when he signed last year. This guy can play.

• I’m hopeful… that with some good training regimes he can become a wrecking ball in the NRL as he was in the ESL. Would love to have another TANK!!!

• @:

I’m hopeful… that with some good training regimes he can become a wrecking ball in the NRL as he was in the ESL. Would love to have another TANK!!!

I like that idea, but more then that I like the idea of us having strike power in the backs.

I.e. around Reynolds and Brooks will be Corey Thompson, Tui, Mahe Founa, Daane Milne and Nofo. Possibly with MWZ and Kevie stepping in.

I’m not even factoring Marshall in…. 2018 looking bright, I expect us to be across the line a lot.

• @:

@:

I’m hopeful… that with some good training regimes he can become a wrecking ball in the NRL as he was in the ESL. Would love to have another TANK!!!

I like that idea, but more then that I like the idea of us having strike power in the backs.

I.e. around Reynolds and Brooks will be Corey Thompson, Tui, Mahe Founa, Daane Milne and Nofo. Possibly with MWZ and Kevie stepping in.

I’m not even factoring Marshall in…. 2018 looking bright, I expect us to be across the line a lot.

Maybe you should factor in Marshall after what I van has said today.

• What did Ivan say about Benji?

• @:

What did Ivan say about Benji?

In the Benji Impresses Tigers thread… in part, this;

But Cleary insists even with Brooks and Josh Reynolds as the club’s chief playmakers, Marshall’s biggest value will be on the field in the NRL.

“We wouldn’t have signed him if we didn’t think he could still play,” Cleary said. "He was really open and honest about that. He really felt like he had so much more to give on the field. He’s a world-class player and they don’t come along every day.

“There’s a few options around how we will use him. He’s definitely a big part of the plan for on-field performance.”

Recent Topics