Worth the weight? Jack Bird’s pledge to Broncos

• Oooh is this what we now call body shaming? Theres hope for us all

• Looks like Jack and Moses were getting free meals at Macca’s

• Didnt he have off season surgery?

• @:

Didnt he have off season surgery?

On his shoulder
    Should have gone in for liposuction looking at that photo

• Jack Bird is a breed of high maintenance, over promise under performing footballer, who will do something brilliant every now and then, and ride on that small brilliance for many weeks and months….I am glad we don’t have any “Jack Bird” types in our club

• @:

Jack Bird is a breed of high maintenance, over promise under performing footballer, who will do something brilliant every now and then, and ride on that small brilliance for many weeks and months….I am glad we don’t have any “Jack Bird” types in our club

When he plays he often has energy and can create but looks like he could fall into the Bryce Cartwright Basket.

• I dunno look at Sam Thaiday, Fifita, Lolo… plenty of players carrying some extra tub and can still play alright. Don’t all have to be shredded, as long as they do their job.

• @:

Jack Bird is a breed of high maintenance, over promise under performing footballer, who will do something brilliant every now and then, and ride on that small brilliance for many weeks and months….I am glad we don’t have any “Jack Bird” types in our club

haha… That is exactly what we have had at Wests Tigers for the past 5 years

• WT’s not the only ones hopping on a bus , Saints trying to steal the same idea ……

• @:

@:

When he plays he often has energy and can create but looks like he could fall into the Bryce Cartwright Basket.

Funny that Bryce wasn’t mentioned or even looked at by us. It seems like he had some real personal issues and that moving away from the family was a priority… Which says a lot considering who his dad is. No reflection on dad, but I could imagine it would be hard living in his shadow and under his watch.

Either way Nathan knew the situation and Ivan made a decision (probably the right one).

@:

WT’s not the only ones hopping on a bus , Saints trying to steal the same idea ……

Of Free McDonalds and weight gain training for anyone identified as talent or having big Ego’s!

• I’m sure the broncos will blame the sharks for this too.

• @:

Funny that Bryce wasn’t mentioned or even looked at by us. It seems like he had some real personal issues and that moving away from the family was a priority… Which says a lot considering who his dad is. No reflection on dad, but I could imagine it would be hard living in his shadow and under his watch.

If you mean John Cartwright, that is his uncle. His dad, David, played a handful of games for Penrith also.

• Yeah, Bryce needed to get out of Sydney. The situation with his ex was a complete mess.

• Good move to head to the Gold Coast, no chance of him getting into strife up there 😕
    Could be the new Todd Carney of the NRL.

Recent Topics