Forum running out of computing power

• Banned

Hi Mods,

Can anything be done to increase the number of computer resources allocated to the site during game days?..

The site frequently max’s out its connections, due to the high number of users on, and crashes.

More resources will fix this….

• I don’t have an immediate answer, but I am sure Kul is looking into this, as to whether there is anything with the forum software which can be tweaked, or whether it may be an issue with the server which our forum is hosted on.

• @:

I don’t have an immediate answer, but I am sure Kul is looking into this, as to whether there is anything with the forum software which can be tweaked, or whether it may be an issue with the server which our forum is hosted on.

Kul posted yesterday morning, that he is onto it.

• Administrators

I’ve cranked up the RAM, memory and cpu power. Will monitor it during the second trial

• ForumSupporter

Nothing like a good RAM cranking…

Thanks for all your efforts Kul…

• Banned

@:

Thanks Kul….appreciate your prompt response and everything you do in looking after this site…we are fortunate thanks to the efforts of people like you we can come here and have our say…

Here is hoping for a better Forum experience during game times

• @:

@:

Thanks Kul….appreciate your prompt response and everything you do in looking after this site…we are fortunate thanks to the efforts of people like you we can come here and have our say…

Here is hoping for a better Forum experience during game times

Recent Topics