Trial Match v Cronulla Sharks *LIVE Thread

• Does anyone know if they’re streaming our next trial?

• ForumSupporter

Have the past 2 years…nothing yet from the Club as to whether it will be this year…

I did see Skando n Fults practicing their commentary at training the other day…

• @:

Have the past 2 years…nothing yet from the Club as to whether it will be this year…

They still haven’t released a team list for this week, so I’m hoping they just haven’t announced it yet. The trials are always entertaining and a great lead up to the season’s start so, I hope the do stream it.

• If they did it from Cairns youd think theyd do it from Cambo

• If they did it from Cairns youd think theyd do it from Cambo

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

They still haven’t released a team list for this week, so I’m hoping they just haven’t announced it yet. The trials are always entertaining and a great lead up to the season’s start so, I hope the do stream it.

You could always head out to Campbelltown and catch it 'LIVE"…5 games of Footy all free for members…

• @:

@:

@:

You could always head out to Campbelltown and catch it 'LIVE"…5 games of Footy all free for members…

It’s too far away and I’ve got stuff to do Sunday, otherwise I’d be there in a heartbeat.

• Whats Parking like at Cambo, only ever been once years ago.

the Kids are getting bigger now

• Also nothing on the Official site about Ticket prices for non members

Anyone know $$$$$

• ForumSupporter

@:

Whats Parking like at Cambo, only ever been once years ago.

heaps of parking very close to the ground …have’nt lost the hubcaps in years…

I think it’s $15 for Adults $5 for kids…unsure if they have a family ticket deal…I’ll try and find out

• Cheers Geo.

• Free for memebers
    $5 before 12pm or close enuff
    $10 aftwr

• I thought I saw something saying that is was free for WT Members at the Sharks trial this week?

• Wanted to go to this trial… Doubt if I’ll make it from work, castle hill to cambo, since I finish at 6:30pm… Hopefully there’s a stream.

• @:

@:

Whats Parking like at Cambo, only ever been once years ago.

heaps of parking very close to the ground …have’nt lost the hubcaps in years…

I think it’s $15 for Adults $5 for kids…unsure if they have a family ticket deal…I’ll try and find out

Thought you’d be picking everyone up in the bus

Recent Topics