Storm V Warriors *SOILERS*...

Wow….the poor old Warriors look no match for the stinking ‘over the cap by 700K’ class act Storm…

What a surprise… 😒

Bravo Melbourne Storm…you earned the 2 points…

Yeah…no nudie run for Tandy…what a blessing…

this is why they shouldnt be able to compete, they play for nothing and cost other side 2 points, when they win. they have a roster that exceeds the salary cap by almost a million dollars and its a joke they are still allowed to field a team this year

Maybe I am being overly critical but how much rubbish is allowed in the ruck by the Storm tonight?

Second efforts on the ball, dropping knees, grappling arms. Its all coming back

its a joke there still a team

@smeghead:

Maybe I am being overly critical but how much rubbish is allowed in the ruck by the Storm tonight?

Hear the warriors player “stop feeling sorry for them” to the ref

Yeah I heard that.

Still the Warriors are playing pathetic football

no surprises really, they should have had to dump 700k worth of players before playing again…. now it looks like the warriors will lose 2 points playing against a team that’s cheating…

@smeghead:

Yeah I heard that.

Still the Warriors are playing pathetic football

they are failing this year

How good was Slater then…Wow…give him another plasma…

@wtffl2005:

@smeghead:

Hear the warriors player “stop feeling sorry for them” to the ref

heh…that was Luck. i had jsut finished saying to myself, that the ref’s calls were biased for those first couple of penalties. he was definitely feeling sorry for them.

we are playing just as awesome as we did last week 😒

for those saying that this is stupid for the storm to be playing - think about the teams they’ve already played. i think letting the storm play with their illegal players, keeps it fair for the teams they’ve already played this season.

The same team played?? Hang on, I thought they had to change the team to fit under the cap??

That is completely unfair to Warriors and any other team that comes up against them this season.

Problem with getting them under the cap is that is not really possible to do so.

Your Top 25 are your 25 highest players and as they have played this year they are the playing roster. You can’t pay them out and bring up new guys as they would still be over the cap.

That and it’s not just the stars with the extra payments. it is all of the mid level players they have been able to be kept because of the lesser money the books had the stars making.

I just wish we all played each other twice than it would be as simple as giving every team who plays them two points

Oh and it wasn’t exactly the same side with Isa, Widdop and Duffie bought in from State Cup.

Bellamy already put McDougall back in State Cup and it will be interesting to see how heavily they load up players in that comp in order to win it

Then they shouldn’t be playing at all if they can’t bring their team under the cap!! I am resisting swearing but it is hard. Uggghhhh CHEATS!!

It is not fair. This season is crap now, just like the last 5.

Yeah.

Just tried to check team lists but not much available from NSWRL on that. Proctor and MacDougall both scored for them though. MacDougall scoring 4 trys. Good to see they can now try and rort a NSW Cup title

Gallop has to put his pride on the shelf and admit he made a hasty decision and stuffed up and fix this right away. I
mo he is punishing every other team that plays the Storm for the rest of the season.
Gallop be a man admit you are wrong make them adjust there team until they are under the cap then make them start from 0 and let them gain points, if they are still good enough to make the semis and win the comp after that then they deserve it. It’s the only solution.
The way it is now is a joke and every team that gets beaten by them while they are fielding this team should absolutely blow up and complain to the NRL. Imo opinion if Gallop doesn’t change his decision he has destroyed this season because every week teams are going to be asking why are they still allowed to field this side and effect my teams chances of making the finals. I know if they beat the Tigers and we miss the 8 by two points i’ll give up on this game and thats the honest truth.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme