Seen enough

Only a trial but we are ordinary . We have no points in us and surely will struggle to score points with Brooks and Reynolds as our halves. We have the worst spine in the nrl. Spoon specials

I hear the Eels need new supporters.

Meh. I didn’t get excited after last week’s trial, I won’t slash my wrists this week.

BigDamo , where are you ??

Definitely not great , but we were trying some stuff at times

Good trial first half showed up our mistake areas, I think every team will be working on the play the balls,unless the refs just go back to normal and let everything go again. Our new front rows need a few runs, like to see more off Gamble BUT like Masterton it was a trial so settle down

Lost a trial …lot to work on …

Yeah but here enjoy some R.E.M. to take your mind of it white.

It wasnt real flash…i expected a bit more

1 poor half in a trial and our season is done? Are you for real?

I know McQueen didn’t get many minutes in the top grade trial but can anyone tell me how he went in the nuffies?

@:

I know McQueen didn’t get many minutes in the top grade trial but can anyone tell me how he went in the nuffies?

Not very involved and very tentative…smaller than I remember from the Titans too…

Looks like the bus has been derailed judging by the title of the thread…

Cowboys have a poor half in a trial - it’s just a trial.

We have a poor half in a trial - get the razor blades out…

@:

Cowboys have a poor half in a trial - it’s just a trial.

We have a poor half in a trial - get the razor blades out…

THE difference though , is that the cowboys usually leave that form behind them when the competion rounds start.
Too many times we dont.
I honestly thought we’d go a bit better.despite some of our buys.
Lets hope its better for the first few rounds, or were in deep doo doo

Let’s get real. Our side doesn’t know whether it’s Arthur or Martha with all the new signings. You can’t expect them to look like a well oiled machine in the trials.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.