Roosters salary cap revelation

Just added Frank Paul Nuisala to their roster just in time for Rd1!

@:

@:

Why do we care…I wish a pox on them and their supprters…

Cause our fans want to be like them… winners!

I believe that the mighty Wests Tigers have won the same number of competitions as the Rorters in the past 12 years spending a fraction of the price. .

Who are the winners the latte sipping flogs you say…

Someone needs to tell Kim Jong Un that the White House is in Bondi.

@:

Rumours going around today that SBW will be signed leading into the finals. SBW apparently told he isn’t in the All Blacks plans for 2019 World Cup.

NRL have said they won’t honour a contract with a player coming for an 8 week guest stint according to the 360 nuffies

I believe that SBW denied the rumour

Who cares what the Roosters do or who they sign. They arent our competitors anyhow, they are above us.

id be more concerned if Souths or Bulldogs or Panthers signed Cronk and SBW

@:

I tried to put a pox on them but it only half worked and gave them the mumps… wish it was small pox.

@:

@:

I tried to put a pox on them but it only half worked and gave them the mumps… wish it was small pox.

I’d like to think it worked but Trent Robinson has to be the vector for the mumps, just look at his head!

@:

@:

I reckon Eboli would be good for that team and it’s supporter.

The more they sign and the more they rort, the more I hate them, and others have said at the end of the day their trophy cabinet is much the same as us

I said that cause it’s true a fact in fact

Latte sipping turd burgers…

Good thing about it is if they have a few key injuries they have sweet bugger all depth.

We saw how they hit the skids when JWH and Pearce were out for a large chunk of the year.

When the possible SBW signing was mentioned last night on the back page on fox, Ennis and Craddock just rolled their eyes and made some jokes about uncle Nick

But then they’ve also got good young players waiting for a chance. No one experienced though

What odds the NRL just grants an exemption and allows someone else to come into the squad

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.