Who can be our Terry Lamb (88 Grand Final)

• Who can be our Terry Lamb in this game?

Send out a hitman to take out the Roosters most dangerous attacking threat.

I vote for Sue.

I would be saying mate I dont care if get rubbed out for 2 weeks, just dont miss.

Yes i Know this would be dumb however part of me would love to see it.

Send a message.

• ForumSupporter

I would have said Kyle Lovett but he’s gone…so someone else we could do without for 6-8 weeks…if something is worth doing it’s worth doing right…

Buckets of Blood…

• Yeah, nah

• Doesn’t even need to be illegal. Just bash him the moment he fields one of Brooks’ midfield bombs.
    I’d make it one of our core strategies.

• I wish him no ill health off the field and in life.

But part of me would enjoy see the Roosters most attacking player bashed out of the game.

• Pull ya head in Eddie.

The only message that sends is we have to be thugs to win because we’re not the better team.

• @:

Pull ya head in Eddie.

The only message that sends is we have to be thugs to win because we’re not the better team.

Its nothing about the result

Its just a message

‘Welcome Back’…sorta

• ForumSupporter

Oh I thought you meant Cooper Cronk…

• @:

Pull ya head in Eddie.

I dont care and no i won’t pull my head in.

Ill take a thug over a soft side.

• Definitely sue if he’s there R1

• @:

@:

Pull ya head in Eddie.

Its just a message

‘Welcome Back’…sorta

LOL lets send a message by beating the dirty chooks.

• Ill take a win first obviously.

But 2nd would be a severe belting of the fullback and a pack that rumbles over them for 80 minutes.

• @:

Who can be our Terry Lamb in this game?

Send out a hitman to take out the Roosters most dangerous attacking threat.

I vote for Sue.

I would be saying mate I dont care if get rubbed out for 2 weeks, just dont miss.

Yes i Know this would be dumb however part of me would love to see it.

Send a message.

I would have said Mahe Fonua , just get the timing “accidently” wrong , someone one large and quick

That used to be the dread of all the old fullbacks , you’d hear the footsteps coming and there was nothing you could do 😮

• @:

@:

@:

Pull ya head in Eddie.

Its just a message

‘Welcome Back’…sorta

LOL lets send a message by beating the dirty chooks.

• @:

@:

Pull ya head in Eddie.

I dont care and no i won’t pull my head in.

Ill take a thug over a soft side.

We don’t need thugs we need to let other teams know none of our players can be bullied. It’s all part of having a winning mentality. We’ve got the grub now hopefully he rubs off on the other players. What worries me a bit is what don’t seem to have very many vocal leaders.

Recent Topics