Farah restaurant

Does Robbie still own his like a tiger restaurant? Has anyone eaten there? Is it any good?

Been closed for a few years hasn’t it ??

@:

Wonder why ?

PRobably because of the poo burger he served to JT 😃

Yeah didn’t think of that …interested in your post on killer instinct if you want to PM me …it’s a topic in business and with my own kids that I have a few comments I can share with you

@:

Wonder why ?

Due to a lack of sales, I dare say.

Robbie Sells Hot Dogs in a thermos now…

Not quite sure of the chronology but I think I remember him saying that he couldn’t concentrate on the business and I think it was around the time he lost his mother.

Your spot on C B, Thats what he said.

@:

No, not closed it just got refurbished and renamed Rabbit Rabbit. Which hasn’t been too successful.
I’m hearing he might start a Viking restaurant. Not a bad idea for a restaurant Don’t know of any other Viking restaurants.

@:

@:

No, not closed it just got refurbished and renamed Rabbit Rabbit. Which hasn’t been too successful.
I’m hearing he might start a Viking restaurant. Not a bad idea for a restaurant Don’t know of any other Viking restaurants.

There is one in Redfern called Mjolner. Steaks are hugeeee!

It got closed down because he had Hare on his pizza

@:

@:

@:

There is one in Redfern called Mjolner. Steaks are hugeeee!

Just googled it. Looks awesome. I’ve always wanted to drink beer from a horn. Might have to go.

Place was called LeichaTiger…

Stayed open for about 12 months, then went broke…apparently the food was rubbish…No Homus on the Kebabs…just some other unidentifiable white sauce…

Cost him a fortune in crockery

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.