2018 NRL captains - hardest venue to play?

Thurston would have to be one of the most likeable opposition player since Preston Campbell. I find it impossible to dislike the guy.

@:

Thurston would have to be one of the most likeable opposition player since Preston Campbell. I find it impossible to dislike the guy.

Yeah I’m with you Yoss , ever since his Uncle died he has been the model footballer

He doesn’t like the big signing sessions though

Good to hear! I’d expect nothing less from the 12 year olds at Leichhardt

@:

@:

Yeah I’m with you Yoss , ever since his Uncle died he has been the model footballer

Especially at Coffs Harbour,

@:

@:

@:

Especially at Coffs Harbour,

No one likes Coffs Harbour , not even the locals

@:

Yeah unless you are a female from Coffs Harbour

Which was like 15 years ago and nobody was charged? It’s pretty hard to fault his off field behaviour in the last 10+ years. But sure if you want to keep kicking that can go for it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.