Wests Tigers preseason vid

• @:

I assume this is part one of a series that was mentioned last week.

https://twitter.com/WestsTigers/status/970171999791194113

OH no more fluff many will not be happy !

• ForumSupporter

Love it…great Movie…Winning starts Monday…

There is another doing the rounds on the Website for Pre-season using Imagine Dragons What Ever it Takes…puuuuumped…we can not possibly lose…

• Well it is fluff, but just like a cappuccino, the coffee is coming. I’m ok with fluff with only 2 days till the Tuesday meltdown about selections and 6 days until the meltdown about the refs, opposition, ourselves and the rugby league gods.

• Its better than this…

(…don’t click…)

• @:

Its better than this…

(…don’t click…)

You are an evil man because you know everyone will click it when you tell them not to

• Got me!

• I love this stuff all the big sports in the US and Uk do this. Our supporters are the hardest to please in the world. More communication more promo more everything and they still cop it crazy.

• Its also nice to see professional vids made. I used to love the fan made studd it was awesome. More content the better for me

• @:

I love this stuff all the big sports in the US and Uk do this. Our supporters are the hardest to please in the world. More communication more promo more everything and they still cop it crazy.

Just win ….and then everything else is irrelevant

• You know this is really year 1 of a rebuild yeah

@:

@:

I love this stuff all the big sports in the US and Uk do this. Our supporters are the hardest to please in the world. More communication more promo more everything and they still cop it crazy.

• ForumSupporter

@:

You know this is really year 1 of a rebuild yeah

@:

@:

Well maybe it is begs the question tho what were 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017……

• @:

@:

Exactly. Win games and then everything else falls into place.

• @:

@:

@:

Hahaha LOL…year 1
    stop it

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Hahaha LOL…year 1
    stop it

How many teams go from bottom 4 to top 4 in a year or 2 maybe have more realistic goals

Recent Topics