Noffa and McQueen to start in ISP

Heard a rumour Noffa and McQueen to start off in reserves. Lolohea fullback, Thompson and MWZ on the wings.

@:

Heard a rumour Noffa and McQueen to start off in reserves. Lolohea fullback, Thompson and MWZ on the wings.

I’m not getting at you for sharing this rumour but it sounds like the biggest load of bs ever

Nothing would surprise me at this stage.

Cleary will pick his team. He wont be tied to the selections he made in trial games. I get the feeling a lot of selections were so he could have a look at the back up options.

Due to disciplinary reasons, apparently.

Wonder if Milne is still a chance.

@:

what does that mean?

@:

Where are you hearing this…?

@:

Where’d you hear that? What have they allegedly done?

If true I would imagine it would be around Nofos defensive reads

As far as McQueen goes he probably hasn’t gained full confidence back with his tackling

I would say Ivan wants the best defensive side he can put on the park

@:

@:

Where are you hearing this…?

The internet’s

@:

@:

what does that mean?

No idea… What’s being thrown around Twitter at the moment… No nrl jurnos have said anything as of yet…

@:

Would not be surprised.
Full back backup option.

@:

Wonder if Milne is still a chance.

Hope so, I have high expectations of him this year

Someone on LU reckons that Lolo is in ISC as well. Reckons the team was named but I can’t find it anywhere.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.