Train travel to ANZ free or not

• I am confused whether member ticket holders to ANZ have to pay for train travel to ANZ as today the club in there match day information were stating that supporters who buy tickets under the new ANZ deal GA and the like have free train travel inclusive with the ticket.
    I was under the impression member ticket holders had to OPAL there way there no free travel .Does anyone know if that has changed as it is a bit confusing….

• I rang them yesterday and today… and this was one query I had.
    Train tavel …not bus or ferry…is included in your ANZ membership
    Just show your card.
    I dont know why its not mentioned in the " ANZ pkg " benefits spiel… should be.

• Thanks…. will take the Opal just in case.

• When they’ve had this in the past I’ve just flashed my members card and they open the gate for you. Should be the same this year.

• What about light rail, anyone know?

• There’s no light rail there at ANZ

For LO i doubt it….isnt it privstised?

• Light rail to connect to trains to ANZ!

• Last year ANZ package holders enjoyed discount parking at ANZ $15 instead of $25….that has been quietly omitted from this years ANZ packages…parking this year is $25…no discount .hmmm

• There has never been a transport subsidy with ANZ memberships until this season. Now there is free train travel to and from the game. Not bus, ferry, tram, biplane, uber or obike. Just trains. No Opal needed, unless you need to catch 2 modes fo transport to the game.
    If you accidentally tap on or off you’ll be charged about $8 so best to keep your wallet firmly away. It’s a massive ordeal to try get a refund for your Opal card

• @:

There has never been a transport subsidy with ANZ memberships until this season. Now there is free train travel to and from the game. Not bus, ferry, tram, biplane, uber or obike. Just trains. No Opal needed, unless you need to catch 2 modes fo transport to the game.
    If you accidentally tap on or off you’ll be charged about $8 so best to keep your wallet firmly away. It’s a massive ordeal to try get a refund for your Opal card

Been free train travel to ANZ for two or three years.

• @:

Last year ANZ package holders enjoyed discount parking at ANZ $15 instead of $25….that has been quietly omitted from this years ANZ packages…parking this year is $25…no discount .hmmm

So we save $10 by buying cheap pies but spend an extra $10 to park. I suppose this is how the NRL does league!!

• @:

@:

There has never been a transport subsidy with ANZ memberships until this season. Now there is free train travel to and from the game. Not bus, ferry, tram, biplane, uber or obike. Just trains. No Opal needed, unless you need to catch 2 modes fo transport to the game.

Been free train travel to ANZ for two or three years.

Not as a standard feature. Only for big games. ANZ usually offers this as a carrot when they’re expecting crowds over 35k. SO teh Easter game against Parra has usually had it. Other games have not.

Doesn’t mean you can’t just walk through an open gate, but if an inspector stopped you you’d be down a few hundred bucks in fines

Recent Topics