Over it under 40?

• Banned

How much will our usual auto lock in loss to the roosters be by?? Usually they smash us by 40 even good tigers teams couldn’t bear them. Now we have a reserve grade looking team

Only good thing would be to see Tedesco tear an acl first touch of the ball that be worth getting beaten by 40

• Who let the ray of sunshine in?

• ForumSupporter

@:

How much will our usual auto lock in loss to the roosters be by?? Usually they smash us by 40 even good tigers teams couldn’t bear them. Now we have a reserve grade looking team

Only good thing would be to see Tedesco tear an acl first touch of the ball that be worth getting beaten by 40

Surely Ivan Cleary wont let that happen…

• @:

Great positive post to start the season. Let’s get smashed and wish a season ending injury on a player. Nice, real nice.

• @:

@:

Great positive post to start the season. Let’s get smashed and wish a season ending injury on a player. Nice, real nice.
    [/quote

Zzzzzzzzz

• Does it matter really , as long as the boys fight until the end and never give up I’ll be happy

We have better players coming back , things will pick up

• As long as the grit and determination that Cleary bought back to the club last year continues the building blocks for success will happen.We will be a stronger club this year

• Look I think we are in for a long night, but I also think they will play with plenty of grit, and as Happy said, they are going to get better with every run

• Idiot post winner of the week and it’s only Friday.

• Somebody needs a Snicker

• I think it highly unlikely we’ll be smashed with this team playing that team

• @:

Wow who let the rooster in on this forum?

• We’ve struggled to beat the Roosters for years but if we should up and dig in we are a chance, as others have said if the team give their all we can’t ask for much more.

• We’re going to have to beat the roosters on our way to the 2018 Premiership. Might as well start now!

• except for lack of real class our biggest problem will be cohesion. Lot different to running training drills when your out there in a real comp game

Recent Topics