New club song

• The ‘It’s our jungle’ bit is great. Don’t need the ‘on the bus’ reference.
    I’m also not a fan of Eye of the Tiger. Nothing wrong in its time but that song is 40 years old. We need to be targeting the younger generation.

• guess this isn’t a G up like I thought it was… Cringe

• @:

The ‘It’s our jungle’ bit is great. Don’t need the ‘on the bus’ reference.
    I’m also not a fan of Eye of the Tiger. Nothing wrong in its time but that song is 40 years old. We need to be targeting the younger generation.

The song is a little ABC for mine. You’d want something heavier to pump you up for a game.

• @:

Absolutley pathetic…disgraceful really…whats wrong with EEOTT?
    I will cringe if they run out to this

I will get up and leave. I’m over this garbage and the season has not even started.

• @:

The ‘It’s our jungle’ bit is great. Don’t need the ‘on the bus’ reference.

How about……

Im TNT Im dynamite…
    or…

Its along way to the top if you want to ROCK and ROLL…( with the Tigers)

or…

Thunderstruck…yyeeeeaaaahhhhh…

• Wow, i think they missed the bus with that.

Not sure what they were trying to achieve, or who they are pitching it too, maybe the target audience is children and mums

• That was terrible - Not much wiggle room to escape the critics! We have almost 50% of the team who have never played in “our jungle” Dopey PR stunt. KISS Principle is needed - after all, they are footy players “Crush Kill Destroy, We’re Men, not little boys! Our Team is full of Tigers and we are the true Outsiders!” Or just go with "Oh! We’re from TIgerland …. " Richmond does it so well! I sang that for a week after the GF!

• We do need a team song for after a win. You can run out to an old rock classic but you need a team song in victory.

I didn’t mind it.

• Eye of the Tiger or Welcome to the Jungle.

There’s no other options. I appreciate Anthony is a passionate supporter and the song is aimed more at kids but they can’t seriously play that as our boys are running out.

• Wow, just wow…… that is embarrassing. Not only do the words hardly rhyme, they don’t fit into the verses… incredibly cringeworthy. I’ve been really impressed with everything the tigers have achieved of late, but this is just terrible.

• Classic… Dont forget to sing along today boys and girls.

• @:

Eye of the Tiger or Welcome to the Jungle.

There’s no other options. I appreciate Anthony is a passionate supporter and the song is aimed more at kids but they can’t seriously play that as our boys are running out.

Those two songs are pretty perfect. Jungle is perfect to play as the opposing team runs out. And Eye Of The Tiger speaks for itself. One of the most blood pumping, preparing for battle songs ever written. It turned my stomach s couple years ago when the club re-wrote a Wests Tigers version. That made me hide in my seat every time they run out. Then there was that dumb thing where heroes would play as they walked back from their warm up. I know all this stuff is only window dressing, but still. The club’s PR the last couple years has been cringeworthy.

• @:

@:

I can’t stand eyeofthetiger. Just about anything would be better.

Youd be in a very small.minority…its better than this amateur garbage

Anthony Wiggle is a professional. Just ask his accountant.
    However, “just about anything” does not include the jungle jingle. I agree with Tacky, it needs to be able to pump fans up for the game.

• Absolute garbage ….
    This Wiggle bloke needs a reality check … If NRL for christ sake :brick:

• Everything is fine if you are winning but for where we are at the moment the “song” the “on the bus” talk can both take a hike. We are already considered light weights in this comp and this type of promotion opens up for more ridicule should we not deliver.
    Just shut up and play good footy that would be good.

Recent Topics