Where are all the fair weather fans.

• What a win

The boys worked the asses off and played some great footy. to many players to mention.

But wait where are all our ‘fans’ that tipped we’d get a hiding…. That we didn’t have enough talent.

For those that didnt write us off before round one here is your reward

Up the Tiges

• Defense was really good minus 1 poor read from naiqama

What a win

• I apologise hate those cheating roosters sucked in teddy you loser

• ForumSupporter

@:

What a win

The boys worked the asses off and played some great footy. to many players to mention.

But wait where are all our ‘fans’ that tipped we’d get a hiding…. That we didn’t have enough talent.

For those that didnt write us off before round one here is your reward

Up the Tiges

Place is quieter with less volume after a win than a loss FACT…

DW they will be back…

• Yes. Good thread. All the doomsdayers and white anters on here over the the last month or so have done my head in.
    I wonder if they actually enjoyed the win or we’re hoping for a loss to say “I told you so”. Sack this person or that. Or something about the bus.

• Forget them enjoy the moment knowing that the team dug in and showed they are ready to step up.

• Im still here !

• Working in Mali, on could get live update scores, sounds like Teddy had a shocker!
    Oh yes how sweet it is, was the defence was good as it seemed? Please tell me more.
    Just luving them Tigers, well done boys. Go the Wests Tigers

• Certainly here.
    We’re gonna have a dig every week and have a great year.

As i said in a post 2 weeks ago my only concern would be no reward for effort with a tough start. We have this now ad teams will not like playing us hence what Cleary said about back to the future meaning a tough don’t give an inch style a throw back to tough Wests and Balmain sides of the past he’s mentioned!

The attack will develop with offloads.

• ITS a Saturday night.
    Your team win against alllllllllll the odds and the weather is perfect.

Plus…teddy sucked. Great day!

• Hahaha…dontcha love true supporters

• Celebrating.

• Great day at the Footy. That was as untiger like as I can remember. Strong in the forwards, great defence and great game management.

Teddy having a shocker was a bonus.

• That defence will frustrate all teams into conceding points,keep it up boys.

• I am stoked, but I want Kev gone

Recent Topics