TO ALL THE KNOCKERS AND DOUBTERS

• Its an old cliche but here goes A STAR TEAM WILL BEAT A TEAM OF STARS the hard earned two points today could prove invaluable RORTERS will win most games this year we’ve taken two points from them ISP had a good win today and unearthed some future 1st graders lets leave it to IVAN he’s driving the bus we need to get on board he knows what he’s doing and after all how many of us have coached or played 1st grade

• Credit to Ivan it’s a performance we can build on

• Yes!!! Let’s go hunting back through this forum and call out all those posters that are been white anting the Tigers for the last month or so.

• Oohh Yeah, how good was that? Go the Mighty Wests Tigers

• Foot in mouth for this little black duck

What a gutsy performance , that is all I ask for every week , body on the line and 110 percent , no retreat , no surrender

• It was a great effort from the whole team. Cleary seems to be doing a great job.

• Betcha jason taylor feels crook in the gut

• @:

Betcha jason taylor feels crook in the gut

I hope so

• Never doubted them for a second. So proud of my football team.

• Was a great 80 min effort from the whole team. I’d love to see that week in, week out. A little more spark/polish in attack & we’ll go alright this year!

• We never doubted the effort. We doubted the win because of the wide gap in representive players for both teams.

• Just back from the game, and yes I was one who said we had no chance and probably would get a touch up.
    Great effort, they showed plenty of ticker, but I still worry where the points will come from as we roll through the season. On another positive note the reserve grade looked much the same as the first grade

• Was a great win today over a team we all hate….but is this i told you so thread really nescessary

• ForumSupporter

@:

We never doubted the effort. We doubted the win because of the wide gap in representive players for both teams.

Me ole Math teacher and RL coach use to say a Champion Team will often beat a Team of Champions…

• @:

Betcha jason taylor feels crook in the gut

Jason Taylor made me feel crook in the gut, so glad he is no longer here.
    And he was on the losing team with Teddy today, how freaking good is that

Recent Topics